What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - kyle jackson - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle jackson

Unban Appeal for kyle jackson 

In-game Name: kyle jackson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199070410128

Ban ID: !!rpuk8827!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned Due to the lack of role play,and an RDM kill on a NHS MEMBER 6 months ago.

Why should we unban you ?: I've given my ban a lot of thought because I've been suspended for the past six months. and think my ban should be lifted. I was first in denial about the restriction and thought it hadnt been justified , but after being suspended for more than six months and giving my behaviour some serious thought, I am now aware of how important the suspension was. I see my mistake and regret violating the rules in this way; moving forward, I won't violate any further guidelines 

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

What would you do differently if involved in a similar situation? 

If put into a similar situation, I will make sure to act slower, and initiate better roleplay before carrying on with the action with killing the other person involved in the situation. Of course, I would try and avoid killing the other party of the roleplay, as that could affect my character in the long run.

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

This rule is in place to prevent mayhem in the city and to make the roleplaying experience as entertaining and realistic as possible.This is a crucial rule since breaking it would make the game less enjoyable.

So, you haven't been on the server for 6 months+. How would you say your Roleplay is? Have you roleplayed elsewhere?

When my ban first began, I briefly played other servers, but I wasn't able to find what I was looking for there. However, closer to my six months ending I've been in touch with a few members of THE RPUK, which I've watched over gameplay to better grasp how to roleplay better.

Last edited by a moderator:
What have you watched? Twitch Streams, YT Videos? 

Correct me if I am wrong but these just look like frag montages with little to no roleplay?

on the first channel that is correct but on dinzyks channel he posts videos in longer form for example 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What do you see for your character on the server? 

I imagine myself being wealthy and successful on the server, and I'd also like to join a gang after seeing those videos of gang wars because they seem like a lot of fun. i would also like to make an alternative account where I would like to apply to be a police officer to expand my roleplay experience I also believe my enthusiasm and skill at roleplaying will have a great effect on the city.

The server would also help me in real life as it's a distraction from the outside world, but it's also really fun since I can play a role.

wealthy and successful on the server
Is that everything you would work for?

Not only wealth and “success”. That is just the small side of things I aim to reach in this city. With a bit more detail, in the long-term plan, I am willing to reach a level where I am known by most people in the city, as a good guy, and a person you want to roleplay with. I am looking to become and continue to improve my roleplaying skills, in order not just for me, but for the people around me to be able to have fun while engaging with me as well. but also to improve the community as a whole

Alright, that is something we will remember.
Dont F this up.

Before you head back on, read the rules again.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back