What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - L3ROY - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3ROY

Unban Appeal for L3ROY 

In-game Name: Leroy Green

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198231609828

Ban ID: !!rpuk6199!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2, G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I take full responsibility of all my actions, I know what I did was stupid and it broke RPUK rule's and the ban I had I feel like was fair, I do regret what I did and wish it hadn't of happened, but it was a learning curve and I understand that and doing things like that, won't get me anywhere or be tolerated.

Why should we unban you ?: I want to come back to the community and show that I've learnt from what I did and I also want to get back into RP as I did enjoy it and I did make some good memories and mates from playing your server. I do respect all of your decision's, but I do hope I can join back and just have fun again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Before we get into your appeal in any depth, this is your first appeal out of 6 that you have made after your appeal cooldowns.

Why did you make 5 appeals continuously ignoring what 5 separate level 4 staff members had told you?

Was a miss read on my behalf
No, sorry, I'm not accepting that. You were told 5 times and ignored 5 different members of staff wording things in 5 different ways. If you can't be bothered to read what they're saying to you, how can we expect you to read and understand the rules or listen to staff should this happen again or if you need to be pulled in-game?

This has been my only offense and all I can say is that I did miss read and it was just a big mistake on my behalf, I was just eager to get back into the server and hadn't noticed a reply, I don't know what else to say. I mean it's been over a year, I've honestly learnt my lesson and I wouldn't want to do anything to break the rules again as I know I won't be back.

Sure, it’s been a year since your ban but not a year since your last appeal. You haven’t really answered my previous question, how can we expect you to read and understand the rules or listen to staff should this happen again or if you need to be pulled in-game?

@L3ROYplease respond soon or your appeal will time out.

There is no guarantee I could give you other than my word, there is no question that I severely broke a rule, I’ve played on a few other servers since my ban but none of them feel like RPUK. If you're willing to give me another chance, I can give you my word that I won’t do such a thing like this again. I’ve re-read the rules and I understand them. This will be my last ever time on this section on the forums.

Are you able to attend a conversation on teamspeak or discord? 

If so, please open a ticket and link this appeal. The responding staff will know what to do.

Yes I can have a convo with you guys in discord, it will most likely have to be tomos some time, but ill open a ticket and figure it out.

Please make sure to do this soon, otherwise your appeal will time out @L3ROY

Since I still don´t see an open ticket, this appeal will be closed for the time being. Once you are able to, open a new appeal and a ticket, reference this appeal in both and we´ll take it from there. 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back