What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - lauchkap - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauchkap

Unban Appeal for lauchkap 

In-game Name: Orhan Hasan

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198143406916

Ban ID: !!rpuk15603!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.2 Discrimination

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I messaged someone on a phone the N word. That was a big mistake writing that, in that moment I did not think with my head it was stupid from me. I know the word is very racist and dangerous, i did not mean it in a racial way, to anyone nor the person I messaged it.

Why should we unban you ?: I really like this server, its nothing like any other RP server I have played. I know and understand this is a very serious adult RP server, and I was being stupid on a phone immature, I apologize again. after the ban I took a very long thought about it that this will not happen again, and I will think and never write or say anything like I wrote before.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@lauchkap

You are spot on with your response, tell me, if you are aware of the word and its racist then why write it? 

We don't want people who are racist on our server and we certainly don't want people who are not here to roleplay.

Are you here to Roleplay? What are you going to do if you are allowed back? Do you have any plans?

Hello, @PapaSmurphy hope you are well. I know the 3 hours are over, Im sorry I was at work. I knew the word was racist, I knew the words meaning - I want to sincerely apologize again for using a racist word, my choice of language was inappropriate and offensive, and I deeply regret any hurt or discomfort it may have caused especially to the staff of roleplay.co.uk. I know this does not answer your question why I wrote the word - I am committed to learning from this mistake, learn myself to be more mindful and respectful of my words in the future. As I mentioned before I really like this server, nothing like any other. The serious community really makes this server something else, and I am here to roleplay. If I were to be allowed back in the city I would continue my plan/dream to save up money for a business and hopefully open a small shop in the Los Santos City as it is my dream to own a store and manage it. I hope you and the staff will forgive my stupidness and give me a second chance. Thank you.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back