What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Lee Reynolds - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Lee Reynolds 

In-game Name: Jason Reynolds

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199021826501

The date you got banned: 30/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: Recon9

Reason given for your ban: Given Guns by Connor Smith that where duplicated without my knowledge.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I joined the city to come back to roleplay after a long break of lee reynolds death i joined the city and met up with old family friend of the Reynolds called Connor smith i ask him how to make money around here quick he said come help me some guns and you will get money fast we make a business called Reynolds &Co Connor in his house had a crazy amount of guns his house is still there you can check i ask where he get them from hes said he was saving up for a while i believed him as i have known him over a year i play with him on other games so there is a trust here and I stupidly don't question. He then gives me some of his stock which has about 30 different guns worth say about 3mil maybe we then start selling to a gang with the prices Connor gives me a few days go by and then connor gets deported he intially said he was leaving then he says he was banned for no reason i say speak on teamspeak then he says he waits a hour in jfs then he said to me i cant be asked. I continue as usual making money with the guns not questioning where they where from as connor gave no reason why he was banned anyway NCA person was spotted in the area and i was worried i was going to loose my stock then i sell for dirt cheap to get rid of the rest of my stock. Then today i get banned for reason not explained until told by Robbie that i have been "messed" over he questions me all i have stated here i understand that the economy is messed but this is out of my knowledge as i didnt question where these guns are from. I believe that my money should be taken from me and my nero custom car should be taken as that is about all the money i made from the guns i dont believe i should be full wiped but i agree most of that money isnt mine.

Why should we unban you ?: I have been in this community for a long time since june and i have built alot of relationships with people even staff members for instance "robbie" im not the person to knowingly break rules that affect roleplay and community i have a clean record i have only been banned once for 24hrs when i first joined and didnt read the rules by now i have made multiple characters and even deleted characters that i find story is complete i am very envolved in my roleplay. This betrayal of me from a friend i trusted explaining he saved the guns for a long time i didnt not question and should of questioned i feel i have a place in this community as i have alot of friends here and is a great place to blow of steam . I hope to be unbanned hopefully not fully wiped but i believe all my money should be taken and my nero custom worth over a 1mil is justified next time i will question more when someone gives me products that are worth alot of money for no reason and where they got so much of it. This was not done purposely under my knowledge.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hi thanks for the speedy reply this would be justified as i would say all the profit i made on those guns that have been sold without me knowing that where duplicated i would say i made about 2million worth of profit my car is a nero custom which is worth 1million and my bank holds about 910k inside of it it would be that my house needs to be cleared of its contents in storage and also my car taken away from me even though it is heartbreaking and also my money stripped off me. My other possessions are worth what i have done in taxi runs mechanic runs cocaine and weed selling and growing i believe i would be entitled to that if not then i am happy to agree to full wipe of character possessions. 

Why would this be justified to take this out of your account? 
It is up to you to decide in the situation I should of been more careful who i took expensive products of even if i trust them to that extent and also not questioning further about that persons ban I just hope to get back into the city mate and be with my friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you might not have duped the weapons yourself or had no knowledge of them being duped, but you were given multiple weapons and ammo for free and you didn't think that was odd in the slightest. As I stated to you in JFS your "friend" has done you dirty by giving you duped weapons and ammo. Unfortunately for you the term of your unban will be a full character wipe.

Do you agree to this term?

I agree to this full wipe @Robbiejust want to back with my friends and the community will learn from who to trust in the future and think wisely on these future events that could occur again and not give in and start selling when not questioning where these came from and how. 

Your character has had a full wipe and you will now be unbanned. Please be more mindful in future when receiving dodgy gifts.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back