What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - leonlad101 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonlad101

Unban Appeal for leonlad101 

In-game Name: Tyrone Smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199121176886

Ban ID: !!rpuk5499!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I honestly don't have a reason why I got banned I was in a cell and all I was doing is jumping and rag dolling into the cell

Why should we unban you ?: I play this server nearly everyday I love to hop on and get to know other people and start to do different things

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Antollyme yo man I just realised why I've been banned because when I was hitting the cell I hit someone through it because they got too close. I'm not saying this is his fault but I was only hitting the gate when no one was there and then I hit him through it honestly I didn't mean for that to happen I just needed the cops attention   since I cannot shout to them since inside the cells its on whisper 

You're leave out some details in the events that lead to your ban. You mean to say that the only thing that occurred that could possibly be considered exploiting was you punching someone through bars? Anybody instruct you to stop, warn you? 

@Antollyme no one said I would get banned/deported  someone only said to stop because it was annoying her. want is to play this server its a high popular and very good I'm sorry and I will not do this again I am kind of new to roleplay and I didn't know I would get banned if I did that. I will not exploit or do anything like this again if you gave me another chance. Just a question as well I thought you need 4 bans to get permanently and this was my first ban

You were banned for exploiting the rag doll system without any reason and what could be classed as trolling. You were warned multiple times to stop said behaviour. Your actions resulted in you being teleported outside the cells, breaking immersion for all those involved and a complete inconvenience to deal with something so immature.

You've clearly not read the server rules judging by the question you've put to me so I will give you 1 chance to read them, quote me the exact rule you broke, explain why that rule got you banned, and why your ban is a permanent ban and not a time ban. 

@Antollyme and ive said im sorry and i didnt mean it i love to play that server everyday so why would i do something like trolling which would get me banned 

Leonlad you're failing to follow simply instructions!.. How can you be expected to play on the server in accordance to the rules if you cant follow a simple instruction given to you in black and white?

@Antollyme im sorry for what ive done that was my first roleplay server and people on it are really nice and helpful and im getting used to it and if i do get a chance i wont do that again

You've failed to follow simple instructions written to you in black and white. Your appeal will be denied. I suggest you look back over the appeal and READ everything I wrote to you and see where you've gone wrong. You can appeal again in TWO days as a cool down. Any appeal submitted before then will be denied and spam of the submission will result in a forum posting restriction. 

Please read the instructions I TOLD you to do and put that in your next appeal.

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back