What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - leonlad101 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonlad101

Unban Appeal for leonlad101 

In-game Name: Tyrone Smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199121176886

Ban ID: !!rpuk5449!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned as I was jumping in and out of a prison cell and I was trying to glitch out.

Why should we unban you ?: I think use should unban me as when I first started playing fiveM/this server I didn't really know how to play properly and I wasn't good at roleplay. I've been playing fiveM ever since that day which has been a few months by now and I understand the rules and how to not fail RP. Out of all the servers I've been playing honestly this is my favourite server and I regret doing what I done and getting banned. I got told to stop and I didn't listen to them and next time if I do get unbanned I will listen and not fail and try to do anything not realistic. I know how to act if anything happens to me and not to talk if I'm dead and so on. if I would be unbanned I would probably be a drug dealer but who has a normal job on the side and do stuff like trucking and on the lines to that. I have been banned for a few months now and since then I've been doing a unban appeal as I really do want to be unbanned and properly RP in this server

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@leonlad101 What possessed you to try and do this? Did it not seem wrong at the time that you were doing it?

@George Harris honestly back then I was doing roleplay as a joke but I've realised that I actually really enjoy playing rp servers and making a new life. I was very immature at the time and since then I have matured a lot and know the rules and what to properly do in most of the situations that happen. I love the fact that you can create a new character and meet a lot of people and make the impossible possible

@Robbie what I can bring to the server is brilliant roleplay as I've had experience now over the servers I've gone too and a new character who will get to know people and make alot of connections 

Find and quote us the rule you broke.

@Stavik c2.2 exploiting so basically when your trying to use glitches to your advantage and also transferring items through walls which would clearly not be possible in real life

What assurances can you give to us that the actions you've previously took won't happen again? You say you're taking roleplay serious now, which would be a step in the right direction but what's to say in a couple of weeks time you decide to not take it serious? Are you going to do the same thing you did before for a laugh? 

@Fluqi after I got  banned of this server I realised I made a mistake so at the time I was playing this server I wasn't really good at roleplay and didn't understand much but now I do and I assure you I will not make the same mistake I made last time as I really enjoy playing. I wont make the same mistake as last time as I have been playing gta roleplay since I got banned and this server is the best and I loved the community as everyone is so nice and funny

This is your opportunity to prove that you can roleplay and follow the rules, with that being said any future violations of our rules will result in a much harsher punishment.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back