What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - leuio - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy Abeba

Unban Appeal for leuio 

In-game Name: Timmy

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561199451256129

Ban ID: No idea, was banned on discord.

Reason given for your ban: My discord account got hacked.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think i was banned as my discord account got hacked and it was sending messages.

Why should we unban you ?: Since then i have taken extra measures to insure this does not happen again. I have contacted discord and have been ensured i am only logged into my account now which is a relieve. I changed the password and turned on 2 factor authentication, my discord name is leuio#4098. Im sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and if i have wasted anyones time. - ben :)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Can you provide your Discord ID, please.

@leuioI've sent you a message in relation to this. We will wait for a response before moving forward with the appeal.

Thank you for the information @leuioAs mentioned in our conversation I've gone ahead and unbanned your discord account now you have secured the account fully. Just be more mindful moving forth with clicking links you are unsure or or simply don't know, Scanning QR Codes ect. You will now be able to rejoin the discord server and after verifying in the channel can rejoin the server! Hope you have a wonderful day and an even better weekend! 🙂 

Unbanned!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back