What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - levi tyrell - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

levi tyrell

Unban Appeal for levi tyrell 

In-game Name: levi tyrell

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198353988288

The date you got banned: 03/07/21

Member of the team that banned you: robbied312

Reason given for your ban: Economy Protection

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i believe that i was ban due to the fact that i used an exploit to obtain 555 shotgun shells

Why should we unban you ?: Hi Robbie, i think you should unban me as at the time i didn't know that it was a duplication glitch it wasn't until the day after that it got removed from the game that i knew it was an error after talking to a member of staff about it i realised my mistake. Although i did purchase the musket pellets from another player i noticed that when i shot my shotgun with the muskets in it gave me shotgun shells. At the time i thought that this was implemented within the game purposely as muskets are the before of shotgun shells and shotgun shells are expensive and i needed them for personal use, also i didn't sell the shells to any players i did it simply with the intent of using them for my self because i kept on running out, since being ban i and talking to staff member jolly (who was very helpful) i now know where to report something like that if i get allowed back in and come across something like it again, I have had my pc since the end of January and have played the server religously and have 500 hours on the server so i have been really enjoying it, i know stuff like this is hard to let slip with the new influx of players but i can assure that i wont make this mistake again this is the best roleplay server i have been on and would hate to lose it, have a good one :slight_smile:

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

i didn't know that it was a duplication glitch it wasn't until the day after that it got removed from the game that i knew it was an error after talking to a member of staff about it i realised my mistake.
So you spoke to a member of staff about it before you was banned? If so who?

No, i talked to a member of staff about it after i was ban in team speak so i could come to realise what i was being ban for, the member of staff was "jolly" i believe.

So it came never to your mind that was a ingame bug? 
How will you handle the situation next time? 

No at the time I thought it was implemented in the game purposely as muskets are the before of shotgun shells, if unban and I come across something like this again I will make sure that I report it to a member of staff and will not use it to my advantage 

I find it hard to believe that you didn't know. You bought Musket ammo and it then started giving you Shotgun ammo. Shouldn't really be happening that don't you think? The fact that you then stored 500+ into your house and haven't once came to staff to bring this to our attention until you got banned makes me think you knew what you was doing.

Exploiting / Duping bans are not appealable for the minimun 6 months.

Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back