What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - levi tyrell - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

levi tyrell

Unban Appeal for levi tyrell 

In-game Name: levi tyrell

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198353988288

The date you got banned: 03/07/21

Member of the team that banned you: robbied312

Reason given for your ban: Economy Protection

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was ban because i used an in game bug to my advantage (exploited)

Why should we unban you ?: initially i just want to say in no way do i believe that i should be fully unbanned from the city and i know that six months has not passed yet, although i do believe that my appeal was kind of just wrote off as it was dragging on. However too your benefit i discovered a bit of incorrect code therefore i understand the problem that this could have caused if the bullets went into circulation around the city now as it could affect prices in the long run. I do also understand that i should have reported the bug to a member of staff and i will take full responsibility for that as this would not have caused me too be deported from the island and would have helped you patch or look into the bug/coding error. I would like to take take the opportunity too apologise for the inconvenience I have caused and thank you for your time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Was I not clear in your previous appeal? 

Exploiting / Duping bans are not appealable for the minimum 6 months.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back