What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - levi tyrell - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

levi tyrell

Unban Appeal for levi tyrell 

In-game Name: levi tyrell

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198353988288

Ban ID: !!rpuk6674!!

Reason given for your ban: (G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: ive came on my pc for the first time in months and after re downloading fivem gta and steam and tryna go back on rpuk its saying im ban for (G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method and im not entirely sure when or how i did this as i have been inactive for a while and the last time i played i wernt ban

Why should we unban you ?: i think you should unban me as i myself do not recall doing such reason for which i was ban over

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So, you don't recall transfering money between two of your characters?

Please respond soon otherwise it will time out.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back