What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - levi tyrell - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

levi tyrell

Unban Appeal for levi tyrell 

In-game Name: levi tyrell

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198353988288

Ban ID: !!rpuk6674!!

Reason given for your ban: (G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: (G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.

Why should we unban you?  first of all, my apologise for not responding to staff reply. In response to the reply from "Snuffles" on my previous appeal no not at all do i recall transferring money from character to character, as said i haven't been on my pc or the GTA RP serv er in a series of months, the last time i was on I could play and was not ban i tried logging on and it came up with g2.9 ban which i looked up in the rules to make this appeal

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please explain why during your last ban you decided to ban evade? Despite having an open appeal? 

By no means did I intentionally "ban evade", I plainly forgot that I had opened the appeal, as in I thought I would leave it for few days, until I revisited the appeal to six replies, in which one said that my appeal had expired or ran out of time, it was an honest mistake.

That does not make a whole lot of sense.. You had an appeal open and were fully aware of the fact that you are currently not welcome on our server. Yet, you evaded the ban anyway. Honesty and full transparency is key here, otherwise I´ll close the door and you will not be coming back at all.

I’m a little confused, I have given you my full honesty and transparency and your still trying to argue that I intentionally evaded the ban appeal which I don’t completely understand as why would I open an appeal and then try to avoid it when I get a response, surely I would want to respond and and try to get back on the server, this is obviously just my human error which again I apologise for we all forget things in life, due to the circumstances that I believe that have been wrongly accused of this matter, as stated in my initial appeal I haven’t logged on to my pc for months and could play the last time I was on to my recollection, if staff believe/know that I have committed this offence i will be more Than welcome -and slightly intrigued- to hear 

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, you knew you were banned and were waiting for your appeal to be reviewed. - so far, all good. 
However, and this is where your statement makes no sense at all, you went and played the server nonetheless, knowing full well that you were not welcome. Please do enlighten me how you accidentally forgot you were banned, less than a month after the ban was placed? Keep in mind, we are talking about the ban to do with the Ammunition. 

Appeal timed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back