What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Lewis jones_UNBAN - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis jones_UNBAN

Unban Appeal for Lewis jones_UNBAN 

In-game Name: lewis jones

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: --

Ban ID: !!rpuk5451!!

Reason given for your ban: PEGI

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: For playing while being underage (16)

Why should we unban you ?: I am writing to appeal my ban for being underage on your GTA roleplay server. I regret my actions and want to apologize for breaking the rules. I understand the consequences of my actions and I assure you that I will not break the rules again if given a second chance.

I have been playing on other roleplay servers, but there wasnt one as serious and filled with gameplay as this one. This server is where I would like to stay and I promise to follow all the rules in the future.

I understand that what I did was wrong but I am willing to do whatever it takes to prove that I have learned my lesson and I am ready to be an asset to the community again. Please give me a second chance and I will make sure that I earn your trust back.

Thank you for considering my appeal. lewis jones

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there @Lewis jones_UNBAN
You've been given a chance after chance, after chance, you opened 6 unban appeals, in your previous one 

@Drexsaid "Try again when you're willing to put some effort into your appeal. "
Do you think adding spaces between your text is putting in effort into your appeal?
And don't get me started on the usage of ChatGPT in your appeal. 

Here's my early Christmas gift to you. 
I am done with you wasting everyone's time, feel free to appeal on the 27/12. 
Any unban appeals prior to this by you will not be entertained. 
DENIED - Can Appeal 27/12/2023

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back