What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - lewistefc - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewistefc

Unban Appeal for lewistefc 

In-game Name: Steve Harvey

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198383451667

The date you got banned: 16/01/21

Member of the team that banned you: Anticheat

Reason given for your ban: Anticheat

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I'm not just unable to join because of Anticheat

Why should we unban you ?: I done one a couple days ago now and it still wasn't working. I joined the server like 2 days ago for the first time, but I have to click the server for about 10-15 mins sometimes a lot more, until it allows me to join, with the server now really popular its a lot harder to join as by the time it allows me to join there's a 30 man que but when I tried to start joining it wasn't even full. Is there anything you could do to stop it from being such a long process to join.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Think is currently being looked into why you having this issue. Please be patient.

@lewistefcplease let us know if this issue has been resolved soon or we will have to assume that it is and close this appeal. Thank you

If you are still having issues PM me on the forums. As you are not banned this appeal will be denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back