What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Liam Black - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Black

Unban Appeal for Liam Black 

In-game Name: Liam Black

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199026484416

The date you got banned: 03/04/21

Member of the team that banned you: George Harris

Reason given for your ban: i don't know it just said c2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Right so i got banned for exploiting, and i thought i lost my gun in the rollback that happened at 4pm yesterday. i did make a ticket to get it back because i did lose it thats what i thought but the ticket took over a day and earlier today i found out that my gun is still in the storage and i think the staff feel like i was trying to duplicate my gun.

Why should we unban you ?: I should be unbanned as i was just trying to get my gun back and now i am banned for trying to duplicate my weapon but i that is not what i intended to do i was just trying to get my gun back and now i am banned as i was able to get it back as it did stay in the storage and im just being serious i didnt mean to make it look like i was trying to duplicate any weapons i was just trying to get it back but now i am not allowed to go back. as i said i wasnt trying to make it look i am exploiting or trying to use the rollback as a chance to get a second gun i was just seriously trying to get a weapon back that i thought i lost during the rollback. i would appreciate getting unbanned as i feel like this was looked at the wrong way and it was my fault i did not tell the staff that the weapon was stored in the storage i just forgot about it and carried on just texting them

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill give you another chance to be honest with me otherwise I won't waste my time entertaining this appeal. 

Yes i am being fully honest when the rollback happened i genuinely thought i lost my vagos pistol and 30 bullets so that is the reason to why i made a ticket, the next day i came back on and my mate told me my pistol saved inside the storage of the house and i did not lose the pistol but i forgot to mention that to the staff team later on because i was just playing the game and having fun. i did not have any intention of trying to duplicate my weapon in any sort of way i was just trying to get it back and the staff must have seen it in the wrong way because i did not mention i got it back as i completely forgot to tell them and that is my fault. i would like to get unbanned as i was really enjoying playing your server and i have spent quite a lot of time playing your server it really is a enjoyable server, i am being completely honest with you there was no intention of me trying to duplicate my weapons in any sort of way so i hope i can get unbanned and i can happily sit on a final chance if i break the rules i will take the ban like i should. 

I made a big mistake by forgetting to tell the staff team that i got my gun back as for the past month that i have been playing it has been a very enjoyable experience of playing a roleplay server, i would appreciate getting unbanned as it was a silly mistake that i will have to keep in mind in future situations if it does ever happen again. i want to be able to join back your roleplaying server and play it a lot more if the chance can be given to me, as i made a lot of progress i'm even in a gang this whole gta roleplay on this specific server has just been very fun i would be glad to join back and forget about this mistake i made

You quoted what I said so it gives me a notification and then you edit the post, clever way to get my attention. 

Locked for 3 days for bumping your appeal. 

I think probably a timeline of events will be useful for you to see here:

Server Rollback Issue 16:00

17:32: You have the gun on you; you create a ticket saying you lost a gun

17:45: Gun is no longer on you and is in your friends house; you still state to us that you are missing the weapon

Next Day:

14:24: Gun is on your possession, no longer in the house; I ask if you are still missing it and you say 'yes I am'
Ban was issued
You then state 'Oh I realised it actually saved'

The way we see it is that we were dealing with 60+ tickets that day due to a server issue. You come attempting to piggy on the back of this issue and attempt to get another gun out of it as we may 'not look into the requests fully and just issue' and then you would have an extra gun for you or your mate.

So be honest (this will be your best chance), is this not what you attempted to do @Liam Black?

Okay, I will be 100% honest me changing up the concept is not a good idea if I am looking to get unbanned and enjoy the server again as I did when I first joined. When the rollback happened yes I opened a ticket as I genuinely thought my weapon was lost. After that few hours later I found out my weapon stored in the storage of the house. No one replied to the appeal and I forgot about the appeal as nobody was talking in the appeal because the staff had many other cases with deal with. The next morning I did not tell the truth and did say I still do not have my weapon and right there that was a stupid thing to say, I should have been honest right there at the time but myself did not think through like a idiot and just tried to get a gun for myself. I don't know why I did it but look where it lead me. I am sorry for lying to the staff and I should not have said what such thing I was better off with not being selfish and just telling the truth. It would be a pleasure to get unbanned but of course because of what I did was very selfish. But really that's what happened and once again I am sorry for acting the way I did. If I am allowed back into the server I will be 100% honest with the staff and not be greedy. As of that, that is all I have to say I hope you can forgive me for my actions and I will be able to get back into the server and grind it out and have fun. 

@George Harris

So why trying to dig yourself a hole of lies? 
instead of being honest from the beginning? 
keep in mind, us compensating  are carried out on a goodwill basis by our voluntary staff in due course

To be honest I lied on the appeal at the start because I was just scared of getting permanently banned and not having a chance of getting unbanned, but it lead to me digging a hole.

Having a look at your record and the fact that you lied on this appeal and the ticket you have earned exactly what you did not want.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back