What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Liamfuller - GTA RP (Locked until 30th November)

Dave20

Unban Appeal for Liamfuller 

In-game Name: Polly PO

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198239265956

Ban ID: !!rpuk6097!!

Reason given for your ban: Await Staff

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: so i have been informed that my ban was for and i quote "purchasing firearms of an officer"

i have have this message from Aiden management

Before speaking to you on TeamSpeak I didn't know you from a hole in the ground, as for attitude I'd look in a mirror. Your unban appeal and TeamSpeak decorum have painted you in a very negative light, your continued ignorance will only serve to make you look more foolish in the long run.

But please continue to feign ignorance, you've been made aware of your involvement in the purchase of firearms from a police officer, so you have 2 choices:
1) Come clean
2) Stay banned

Why should we unban you ?: as far as I'm aware there is still no rule break here as it is the officers fault if anything. however i did not actually pay for the guns i was roleplaying a blackmail scandal where the officer in question was corrupt of witch i found out in game that he had kidnapped someone as they was being rude and was involved in there murder after same days i found the officer and told him i had body cam of the kidnapping and that i would release it too the police if he didn't give me something in return and he offered me 50 pistols so i obesely accepted. about a week or 2 later i found the officer again and threatend him again but this time i wanted 100 guns and too add insult too injury i gave him 500k too wind him up and call him a bitch boy for doing as he was told (for Roleplay purposes)

i understand that he has broken rules as i now believe that he took said guns from police armoury instead of them being stolen from players i still fail too se what rule i have broken too be banned

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
if i was too be unbanned i would be happy too agree too a complete character wipe 

as i believe this too be far as i still agreed too take the guns from the officer without questioning where they came from 

Contacting staff and bumping your appeal is breaking two of our appel's section rules.

Appeal is locked for 3 days.

Let me show you something:

In between both Arma and Fivem he has managed to get himself 22 warnings/kicks and 8 bans (3 of them being for combat logging) over the course of roughly 3 years.
So, the amount of warnings/bans you have had since even arma was a thing... do you not think that you have used up your 9 lives? 

------------------------------------------- 

Merged response follows:

After thinking about this a little more for approximately 8 minutes, i have decided you will not get the chance to explain yourself because quite frankly. You have wasted so much staff time. I dont think i have ever seen 12 notes and 5 bans on anyones account on FiveM alone. 

This is a burnt bridge and this last stunt you have been involved in is just the icing on the cake. The amount of dev time and resources we are having to take to correct your and some others greed is ridiculous. It shows a complete lack of care for the server and the fact you have been here the longest out of all the people involved even more so shows your lack of care. 

Then following your ban it has been discovered you have been transferring startup cash from accounts ALSO ban evading.

Your done here. Bye.

Denied. 

Back