What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Liamfuller - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave20

Unban Appeal for Liamfuller 

In-game Name: Polly PO

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198239265956

Ban ID: idk

Reason given for your ban: economy break

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for asking a friend as his cop character too give me guns for free

Why should we unban you ?: i did this purely RP purposes i was doing a blackmail rp with the cop as i found out he had killed somone so i said give me weapons or the police will find out about it. i used this for rp with gangs and too do 1 or 2 terror attacks witch i was sentenced too 2 weeks irl in prison for i had no intention too dupe or Exploit i didi it for some funny rp like the terror attack on the hospital and other things some of witch i have forgot but i did once use my cop character as my friend could not come online and i needed the guns for this i understand that i would have too be blacklisted from police and a complete character wipe however i had no intention of destroying the economy either ijust need money for lots off guns for the rp i was going for as a terrorist i have been apart of this community since Arma 3 i know I've had SOOOOOOOOOO many bans but all if not most are for stupid things like combat log and one for idealing i get a bit hot headed sometimes well a lot and HYPER AF but i do just wanna rp nothing else i never meant for anything or anyone too be effected in any malicious way i had a small operation going i used one character as a guy who would meet my boys and pick up guns i had rp with gangs selling making connections and more a real storyline was building up too my characters Polly po death or life imprisonment i just wanted a joke story for people too talk about and maybe last for awhile it added rp for alot of ppl i was building up for a massive bank hiest in g6 hq ik it was not finished but that was going too be final hiest that led too said death/life in prison polly and his boys was gonna get there and be FUCKED as the vault had nothing in it and we was traped but yes i understand i will loose everything and a police blacklist but please dont think i was doing anything but a mad jokes rp story line cuz thats all it was

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Where do we even start with you. Your actions on the ONE ban you have has caused so much work for other people here. Gang leads/devs/management all for some laughs of yours. 

I wont consider you until 6 months have passed.

Reappeal from 27/05/22

Be honest in the next one, you also have a second ban now for C2.2 and G2.9 so have a think about how you have broke those until you can reappeal. Your going to need to do a lot of convincing. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back