What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Liamfuller - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave20

Unban Appeal for Liamfuller 

In-game Name: Dino

Server: Malden Life

Steam ID: 76561198239265956

Ban ID: i don't know what this is

Reason given for your ban: 2.5 perma ban

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for combat logging during a robbery if i am not mistaken it was a while ago now but as i remember 2 guys kept robbing me over and over and even though i know its no excuse but i logged too avoid being robbed again.

Why should we unban you ?: i have been playing on your gta 5 server since this ban and i truly believe that i have matured since and i am looking too see how madlin life is as i was banned on altis a lot of people and friends are joining the server and i want too be able too play with them again as well as re join the community. i know ive been banned alot from your servers a lot and im not going too sit here saying i didn't mean it or anything like that but i will say that my last ban on gta i was told its my last ever chance and since i honestly think ive changed im active in the server as police. i also have had lots and lots of roleplay good roleplay weaver that i was in gangs or prison breaks or just working a normal job and ive come too enjoy roleplay for just that and not gta with voice chat and i know that madlin will be a fun fresh start too arma 3 life

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Reading your appeal, I wanted to believe that you have matured. But then looking back at just the last 6 months of history on you...
You seem to have a general disregard to following simple rules, considering you break them over and over again?
Let´s just talk about all the kicks and bans for one of the easiest rules in place: Idling - Why? What is so difficult to understand?

Apparently it is hard enough for you to stay clear of rulebreaks on Fivem already, I do not see how it would benefit anyone to have you back on Arma aswell. Also considering the fact that you literally broke that exact same rule on Fivem that you got permanently banned for on Arma, it does not look like there has been any maturing regarding this.

Please do convince me otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know that i have broken rules multiple times the idleing ones are annoying i went the shop while in the q and when i came back i must of got in quicker then I thought and was banned as i had been kick for idleing before. as of the last ban that is when i was given a warning that this is truly my last chance an since i have stopped. I never try too break rules it is generally always the same ones over and over like combat logging i just always got annoyed too easily and would log witch is what i mean by i have matured i know now not too get salty over it and just get on with it even if they rdm me or anything like that too just keep rping and report them and that way im not in danger of a ban. since the last ban tho i have joined a lot more in the community and roleplayed with some big names in the gta server and i just want too do the same in arma 3 again. i know how it looks and i know its not an easy decision too make but i want the opportunity to show that i have very much soo since and too prove that i can keep showing that ive stopped the stupid shit that gets me banned also arma 3 altis was the very first time i roleplayed id never heard of it before and i came too never stop roleplay ever again gta arma red dead and more it became one of the main things i love in gaming. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Liamfuller

I honestly cannot believe the number of warnings and bans you have had across our two servers. There is a chance that this may be the lonest list I've seen. Just looking at your ARMA 3 bans and warnings, you have 4 bans and 10 warnings! What on earth has been going on? Why do you struggle to keep to the rules? 

well when i joined your arma 3 srver i had never played roleplay before so i diddnt get it and i was 14. as of the bans i honestly don't know i just get hot headed and end up doing stupid shit i never intend too break rules like i have never set out too break them i just nevr used too think about the consequences. but as of my last unban with the gta sever i was warned that this is truly my last chance and ive took that too heart and i am trying too stay calm and not act like a twat and combat log or rdm or anything like that  

I have one option for you. This is not one I've given before so lets see how this works. I will unban you on arma, BUT if you get banned on there again, your ban will also be applied to GTA. If you are confident that you wont break any more rules on arma then accept this and I will unban you. If you aren't confident in this, feel free to reject this and I will deny your appeal, allowing you to reapply in 30 days.

Your call. 

Fair enough. I will put a limit on this to be fair. 3 months this deal will stay in place for. After that, bans will return to normal (i.e. bans wont carry over). You really do have a shed load of bans and warning, I really hope for your, and this communities, sake that you can get back on track and avoid any further rule breaks. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back