What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Lil Diego - Teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Diego

Unban Appeal for Lil Diego 

In-game Name: Diego

Server: Teamspeak

Steam ID: 76561198038586421

The date you got banned: 08/22/20

Member of the team that banned you: ?????????

Reason given for your ban: C1.2 i think

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for typing some dumb shit to a poseidon member after a gun fight, which led to me being reported and BANNED.

Why should we unban you ?: If u would give me a chance more i would simple just not type dumb and insulting stuff to people. i dont really know what else to say, like yea i obv did not mean any harm to the guy. it was just me getting pissed and typing some stupid shit.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello Diego. whilst yes, we all get a bit peeved some times, we do not all go around crossing the line like you did. What would you do different next time you are annoyed at a fellow member?

Hello Bowen Orion. Next time i get fragged, ill think 2 myself the time i raged and had to use discord for a month, and then ill keep quite. Maybe hit them with a GG or Nice shot 🙂🙂🙂🙂

probably a good way to deal with it. Whats your TeamSpeak ID?

Well, looks like you have learned your lesson. Your Teamspeak Is now unbanned. Please make sure you don't repeat this mistake again.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back