What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - LilPanda - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PERMED ACCOUNT

Unban Appeal for LilPanda 

In-game Name: Eva Andersson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198112592928

Ban ID: !!rpuk13377!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.1 - Mass RDM

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe my ban was because i Mass RDM some cops after driving like a lunatic around city hall.

Why should we unban you ?: There is no excuse for my Mass RDM it was just awful and wrong. I had been going through some difficult RP over a few months with cops and it was taken OOC also from some. It effected me mentally and i had not taken a big enough break from the server and my bad RP proved i hadnt got over what had been happening in Discord. I realise there is going to be toxicity in any sort of server and now i have taken a month out without appealing i feel ready to appeal and hope i can come back. I have moved on from what happened in discord and my mental health is back on track.

I have not come accross a server as realistic as RPUK and i made many friends in the community as well as letting myself down i let them down to. I would like to be unbanned as ive got over all the toxicity that i went through on discord and i want to move forward and give the best RP i can. I promise there is no hard feelings to what happened in the past between certain cops and i have made sure to forgive and move on.

If i am given another chance i will be starting from scratch and will always RP to the best of my ability. If ever there is to become issues in the future i will make sure i get names so nothing like what happened before will go unoticed and unreported.

I promise to not let u guys down i can provide good RP and any interaction i have in the future with cops will be good RP and not just toxic as ive forgiven what was said in the past and its time to start a fresh. I just ask for one more chance so i can prove to u i have what it takes to be a member of a gr8 community.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You made your bed, you must now lie in it...

You don't just throw you toys out the pram, intentionally get yourself permanently banned by Mass VDM, and then get to come back a mere month later. 
- Try again in six months time. (15/02/2024) and maybe we'll consider entertaining an appeal from you.

Until then, any appeals you make will be automatically denied, as will this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
2019_AU_2019_082_gif_1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back