What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Linnx - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linnx

Unban Appeal for Linnx 

In-game Name: Linnx#5221

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561199045039405

Ban ID: N/A

Reason given for your ban: Unclear.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I may have posted a link or may have insulted someone mistakenly

Why should we unban you ?: Because I have learned my lesson everyone diverse a second chance and I am truly sorry

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Why did you think it was a good idea to post a link advertising another server?

Why did you think it was a good idea to post a link advertising another server?
Like i said im not 100% sure i did or not but if i did it would most likely been for a crypto reward server where i invite people to the server in return i get a reward i know it was a bad idea

I'll confirm to you that you did in fact send an invite link to a discord server. For obvious reasons, I'm not going to divulge what server. 

Have you not read our server rules? 

Please quote the server rule you think you broke and explain to us in your own words why such a rule is in place on our community. 

@Linnx

I'll confirm to you that you did in fact send an invite link to a discord server. For obvious reasons, I'm not going to divulge what server. 

Have you not read our server rules? 

Please quote the server rule you think you broke and explain to us in your own words why such a rule is in place on our community. 

@Linnx
to be honest I did not read these rules in the discord

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back