What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Littlewacko4 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlewacko4

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Unban Appeal for Littlewacko4 

In-game Name: Chardonnay Jackson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199486233064

Ban ID: $$rpuk14953$$

Reason given for your ban: C2.2, G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I broke the rule of G2.9 of transferring food items from one character Layla may to another character Chardonnay Jackson. I then broke another rule of C2.2 because I transferred items it's classed as exploiting.

Why should we unban you ?: Hi, thank you for taking your time to take a look at this! First of all I just want to put it out there I'm not very good with my words, I know this may sound like a excuse to you guys but it isn't I just thought I would let you know as I'm better at talking to people rather than typing. Secondly, I would like to say I'm sorry for breaking both of the G2.9 and C2.2 rules... This is my very first RP server which I wasn't too sure if I'd enjoy the whole RP aspect. So with that being said I never really looked over all of the rules but I had read a few of them. Which I hold my hands up for and admit, and It's my own fault. But It's safe to say I had been liking It and I have met some really lovely people on this server. I personally think we and my boyfriend couldn't have I joined and a better sever with it being our first.
Since I have been in the city I haven't quit the game when someone is trying to rob me or anything like that. This is my first mistake. And I have also stayed in RP at all times. I shouldn't have done this because not only is it breaking rules It's failed RP because you wouldn't and can't do this in real life. It probably sounds stupid to you guys that have I have broken rules over some food out of a advent calendar which yeah in away it is stupid of me I admit. If I knew this was apart of the rules I would have never done it as I enjoy your RP server. I have read though all of the rules now which I know is too late to be doing but I can ensure you If I do get unbanned I will fully read through all of the rules once again. So I will then not make another mistake in risk of myself getting banned from your server. I understand that you take this stuff seriously hence why I got a perm ban for what I had done. But I genuinely didn't think I was coursing any harm by getting abit of food from the advent calendar. In hindsight I genuinely didn't think and realize the bigger picture of all of this. This has honestly made me realize how much I care/enjoy this server and appreciate the time and effort the admins and staff that make this server a fun place to RP

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@Littlewacko4Thank you for your honesty and I can understand from a new player how this mistake could be made, but your greed for extra items has landed you and your partner in the same situation.

So your terms are the same and I will be wiping you character.

I would suggest that you read the rules as they are there for the fairness of all.

I will unban you this once, but let me make this clear to you both, if you are found in this position again this will not be as easy.

Unbanned.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back