What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Loopi - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loopi

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: William OConnor
Steam ID: 76561198309791349
Ban ID: rpuk15960
Ban Reason: C2.3 - Forum Report
Why do you think you were banned: For Combat Logging when being arrested. It also looks like I was trying to VDM the guy in the truck on the video but I was just trying to park my car at the side of the truck unit.
Why should we unban you: (I also did not see the forum report so reason for not responding to it)

also sorry for posting my appeal early before now.

It has been my first week in the city and I have been doing a lot of grinding and did not want to loose everything. But I know that is not a excuse and I should not have combat logged and I have learnt from my mistake. If I am allowed another chance I will make sure i go a long with the RP and not Combat log again. I have made many friends in Roleplay.Co.Uk and would like to carry on my character with them. I am also sorry for my attitude towards the player and it will not happen again. I am trying to come very good at serious RP and trying my best. Hope you can take my word and give me a second chance.

Will.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Before we get onto the combat logging, tell me about your interaction with the police officer prior to logging off.

Well, I was just trying to park my car up to go get a truck and he tells me im driving like a dick and this and that so i then say to him how am i, im just trying to park my car up, then he says show me your ID so i then pull out my knife and tell him no. then he pulls his gun out and kills me.

(I can not fully remember as ive only seen the clip once and it was over a month ago now)

What did you say to him before logging?

But all i would like is another chance, It was my first ban and ive waited a month which is fair.

Locked 3 days for bumping, ban appeals are our lowest priority.

Good afternoon @Loopi

I hope all is well today :)

You have not follow the appeal process 3 times now, after being warned more than once. How can we be sure you will follow the rules if you were to be given a second chance?

I find it odd that you don't remember what you had said to the officer before disconnecting, if you are serious about returning I suggest you watch the clip again and then we will continue this appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back