What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - louiechelts - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

louiechelts

Unban Appeal for louiechelts 

In-game Name: louie brown

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198322194080

Ban ID: 3323

Reason given for your ban: forum report - G1.1 / C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: not sure why i was banned wasnt playing when i was banned just logged of then come back on the next day to see that im banned

Why should we unban you ?: i enjoy the server and play it alot was saving up for a car for weeks

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I am really sorry about that it sound like ima troll but I was testing out a Heli and never flown one before and didn't know how to stop and move about i was arrested for  it and had a fine I said I was sorry and explained everything that happened to the police officer I was tryna meet a mate and get him out of trouble as he was getting chased by a gang i thought everything was fine as I kept playing for 2 days after that saving up for a car only to be banned  but I am sorry and never had so much fun a server before.  am truly sorry

I have given you the chance of explaining yourself. I have given you the reason you were banned and all you can come up with is "i have never had so much fun on a server".

If this was a accident and you didnt mean it then why would you combat log. You do not fill me with any confidence that you are here for good reason.

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back