What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - louis mills - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

louis mills

Unban Appeal for louis mills 

In-game Name: Louis Mills

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199071691066

Ban ID: !!rpuk5858!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to driving around the map committing Mass RVDM.

Why should we unban you ?: It has been almost 7 months that I have been vacant from the community and my views on pretty much everything have changed. What I did was completely intentional and I have no excuses at all, It was utterly wrong of me. Back when I committed the offence I never once thought about how my actions were negatively affecting others, It was all about getting a laugh; However now I can see how damaging my actions were for all of the innocent players involved that had to put up with someone like me ruining their RP experiences. There is nothing I can do to say I ''deserve'' an unban as realistically I do not ''deserve'' anything from the server or staff team, All I can do is be fully transparent and honest. I now genuinely want to come back to this community to takes things seriously and I know how difficult that can be do accept due to the nature of my ban but the longer I spend away from the server the more clear it becomes how much of a grave mistake I had made and what a truly great server RPUK is.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good Afternoon @louis mills

We do seem to be on a good start with transparency and honesty going from your main post. 

Looking over your previous punishments you have broken quiet a few rules and one leading to a permanent ban prior to this, So with that in mind how can we be sure that should you return you will follow the rules this time around? 

I'd assume you have taken the time to read the rules in the last appeal or during one of your prior historic bans? 

Thank you for the reply Stuart,

So with my previous bans it was very similar, one of them being GTA Driving which was again, me just treating the server like it was GTA online and getting a laugh out of it. This was pretty much the same for most of my punishments where I was taking the server for granted as I said before. It was not until after my most recent ban where I had that lightbulb moment and the reality set in on how much of an awful mistake I had made. I hope to come back and have a fresh start to see where the quality roleplay of rpuk takes me, now that I am serious about things.

I can confirm I have read and re-read the rules, I know the expectations of me if I am given another opportunity.

That's good to hear as a whole, You mentioned that you've re-read the rules, So can you quote the rule you have broken that lead to this ban and in your own words explain why we have such a rule in place for the community please? 

Thank you for the swift reply Stuart,

(G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (Running players over, causing explosions, ramming player vehicles) without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM.

This rule is in place to maintain the quality of Roleplay on the server and the experience of all players. Using vehicles to ram and/or harm others without any prior interaction is awful Roleplay and completely unfair for the other party.

Thank you for the response also @louis mills

Going over the appeal and given that your ban was placed 7 months ago, I'm happy to issue you an unban from the server and you would be able to carry on playing. Please keep in mind should you find yourself here for a third time then it will be more difficult than the previous times however with what you've mentioned here I believe you have a good understanding of the rules and what you did was wrong. 

I hope you have learned from this as a whole and I hope not to see you back here moving forward. Hope you have a wonderful evening! 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back