What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - LX_TRICKS - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LX_TRICKS

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Unban Appeal for LX_TRICKS 

In-game Name: Joshua Rayner

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199395301695

Ban ID: !!rpuk14953!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2 G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was for trying to use a exploit for my own advantage against the server and other role players with dropping food from one character to another, which has led me to being banned, C2.2 and G2.9

Why should we unban you ?: Hello I am writing another Unban Appeal due to PapaSmurphy request about having a "full detail" of what I have done wrong and why I should not have done it.

This all started when /advent was introduced to us, after opening the calendar on my Main character Joshua Rayner. Me and My girlfriend "Chardonnay Jackson" Both saw we could get little bits of Christmas themed food items and smoothies from our calendars after seeing this we wondered if we would be able to do /advent on other characters.

After speaking about it briefly and despite Chards disapproval of this idea curiosity got the better Me so I decided to try it to see if it would even work as I loaded into my new character I did /advent and to my surprise it worked it gave me some food items I got so caught up in the fact that it worked I regret to say I neglected the C2.2 Rule after being in the server for a few months my knowledge of the rules slipped its not a valid excuse I know but I'm only human at the end of the day and I made a mistake.

Now me using /advent on another character wasn't a rule break. It became a rule break when I dropped the food on the floor then switched to my main character to then go pick them up which in turn broke two rules C2.2 and G2.9 simultaneously.

After my first unban appeal got denied I took time to reflect on what PapaSmurphy said and went straight to the rules and reread them all to both families myself with them once more and learn and understand why I got banned for this.

When I went to log into the server and saw I got banned I was very sad because this is my first roleplay server and I actually really enjoy it me and my girlfriend are having a blast with the community and I just want to apologies for spoiling it I swear I will never do this again, like I said I know its a Permanent ban but if there is anyway you could forgive me for this and allow me back into the server I will be forever grateful because I really wanna see where my characters story will end up.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this. I appreciate you for your time.

Also my girlfriend was banned for the same thing if she needs to make her own unban appeal can you let me know please. Littlewacko4 and her in game name is Chardonnay Jackson

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@LX_TRICKSThank you for taking my advice on board and writing this appeal which is much better.

Your girlfriend will have to write her own unban appeal.

I am glad you have been honest and explained your actions, it seems you are now aware of why we have the rule and that you have exploited for personal gain.

Anyways that aside, you are welcome back but on one condition that you accept an inventory wipe.

If you are happy to accept my terms, please reply and I will get this sorted.

@PapaSmurphyHi thank you for your response 🙂

Yeah I completely understand why I got banned, It was a bad decision on My behalf which I definitely won’t be doing again. I’m more than happy to accept your terms.

Thank you for your time 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back