What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Macca - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Macca 

In-game Name: John Wittenberry

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199151117200

Ban ID: !!rpuk14409!!

Reason given for your ban: metagaming (G3.1)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/148802-report-a-player-john-jake-hustlers-gta-rp/

I was reported by Ballas as so was Jake for supposed metagaming which was accepted on a assumption and no solid evidence to prove said metagame. I had died on Ballas turf in a gun fight that had occurred, i had went AFK during this for 20/25 mins as i was making food at the same time, the server then was having issues with people being booted off including myself, i opened a staff ticket to inform them i was dead on Ballas turf and that i wasn't combat logging and that i was planning on respawning as soon as i could. I was booted off the server a few times before it had become stable and i was able to log back on, i was laid in the gardens waiting my timer out before i could respawn, i was eventually found by PJ and i bled out not long after it, At not one point did i know Jake was pushing Ballas turf until it was Charlie Senna at the time saw him in one of the gardens close by and chased him away.

This unban appeal is the honest truth, I've played this server for over 2 year now and not once have i thought about metagaming, nor would i even attempt to metagame. id like to be given a second chance on the server from this point onwards.

If staff want to clarify that i opened a ticket to inform them i wasn't combat logging and that i was coming back to the situation that would be appreciated.

appreciate the staff taking there time to look at my appeal

Why should we unban you ?: i was banned of a assumption and there was no solid evidence to back said rule break

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
i would still like to continue with the unban appeal

So were you in the same call as jake at the time this happened? @Macca

Im sure you can see how convenient all this is. I would rather you just say, yes we did do that. We have had a ban for it and it wont happen again. Than lie and then be found out anyway.

during the time of it happening yes i was in the same call as Jake, we were talking to each other during it and Jake knew where i was, as much as it looked like a coincidence it wasn't, ill hold my hands up and say i meta gamed no denying it like i did in the last appeal i made 

As your last ban before this was over a year a go. I am going to be unbanning you today. 

But please, going forward i know it costs a lot when you die and people are always in OOC calls. Just stick within the rules so its a fair playing field for everyone involved. Second note, the OOC stuff going on in groups. Please dont get brought into none of that. Thankyou for your honesty. Have a good night. 

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back