What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Malfang - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malfang

Unban Appeal for Malfang 

In-game Name: TBB Crystal

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198102446640

The date you got banned: 01/10/21

Member of the team that banned you: Stavik

Reason given for your ban: Using the cannon on a Xian/ exploiting (A.1.4)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned for using a banned verison of the Xian that was accessible through a fault on the dev team. I did not report this and instead used it to kill people and got banned for it.

Why should we unban you ?: After comming back to the community i have loved every second of being here. Trying my best to follow all your rules and for some reason i thought breaking them this time was fine.
I know what i did was wrong and it gave me an unfair advantage to everyone else. I should have reported it to staff instead of using it and kill people with it. I will in the future report stuff like this and try my best to help the community any way i can if i were given another chance.
Now something to add before i submit is that i got a forum warning for metioning bans on my status update. I did do this yes, but the reply from the admin is something i disagree with. I got told that i only made an appeal apoliguising just to get unbanned and that i didnt really mean what i wrote. I do apoliguise for the wrongful actions i made and the status update was just something i wrote in dispite of anger. I can see where the admin is coming from tho. I kinda forgot about that rule when i wrote the status update and thought it wasnt a big deal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

A week ago you commented on someone montage to leave this dead ass game, a week later. 
You want to back? What has changed your mind? 
Why is it this time gonna be different? 

A week ago you commented on someone montage to leave this dead ass game.
It was just a joke between me and him. He says that a lot and so do i, dont need to be 100% serious about everything we say. 

Now i have actually been taking a break from the game and thats just because im banned here. This server is the only reason i play the game, so when i dont play on the server i tend to say stuff like this because everything else about the game doesnt interest me lol.

You want to back? What has changed your mind?
I just love to play and have fun on your server. Get some good rp and have fun with friends.

Why is it this time gonna be different? 
Cant really say much else than that i will be extra careful and actually check rules before i do something im unsure of. I know this might be hard to believe. I have probably said this before and gotten banned again, but i dont know what else to say other than to prove it!

t was just a joke between me and him. He says that a lot and so do i, dont need to be 100% serious about everything we say. 

Now i have actually been taking a break from the game and thats just because im banned here. This server is the only reason i play the game, so when i dont play on the server i tend to say stuff like this because everything else about the game doesnt interest me lol.
no as it might not be serious, but somehow you seem to get yourself into trouble .... 
Maybe its time for you take the rules actual serious? 
Not a very positive record you got here. 
How many chances do need before you can actual behave yourself? 

Maybe its time for you take the rules actual serious? 
I agree. I have tried to follow all your rules all since ive been here. I will do my best to insure that everything i do is whitin the rules in the future, and if i break one of them than i dont expect anything less than a ban.

How many chances do need before you can actual behave yourself?
There wont be any future perma bans from me. It will just be a stupid and pointless thing to do. I only have a few months left on my gaming career before i go to the military and i will probs move on with my life and try to achieve my life  goals after.😄

There wont be any future perma bans from me. It will just be a stupid and pointless thing to do.
You got yourself 1.6 banned, we gave you a other chance. then you decided to dupe. yet again a chance was given. Then now you used a exploit to your advantage. 
not forget the ban evading you did. Yeah i think we were fair enough with you. 

DENIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back