What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Marco Broski - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco Broski

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Marco Broski
Steam ID: 76561199123066776
Ban ID (just the numbers): 12468
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: I know why I was banned. As I remeber it was because someone kidnapped me, dropped me in the water and ofc I died. Then I raged, left the server and after some time I turned the server on and I was banned. I saw the ban reason and realised I messed up
Why should we unban you: I think you should unban me beacuse it was a dumb mistake that I made because of my raging and 8 months passed so Im surely not going to rage over a rp server again. I didn't know at that time that I can't leave while Im dead, but now I know almost all the reasons that can get me banned. As I said Im not raging no more and making stupid mistakes that I didn't even know that that could be a mistake. And almost a year passed and Im trying to find a good rp server besides this one, but I just cant. I just want to play with my friends again and have fun in the virtual world. This is one of the best servers I ever played and I would love to have a chance to play it again. Thank you for your time :)
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @Marco Broski ! :)

8 months passed so Im surely not going to rage over a rp server again.
This doesn't mean much overall, regardless of the 8 months passing.
Surely if you're able to rage quit once, you'd do it again if a similar scenario was to pop up?

Raging is not the case anymore. Maybe I mentioned it in a bad way. It was not serios raging, like throwing my keyboard at the monitor.I realised that games are for fun, not for raging over them and taking them that seriously. But ofc, if im going to play RP then Im going to take it seriously but in a different way. You can trust me that I dont rage and I will not rage over FiveM and any other games. And I realised that even if I lost all my stuff its still fun to play the game.

Good morning @Marco Broski , thanks for the response.

I'm glad to hear that raging isn't the case for you anymore - Logging out due to this at the time showed a win/loss mentality due to the fact the situation hadn't gone your way.
Let's say you're placed into the same situation again, how would you play it?

So the situation started by me hitting some ladys car with my car on accident. And then she started to argue with me. We argued for a minute and I didnt want to waste my time because it was late at night so I pulled out my machete to threaten her, but I didnt know her husband was a mafia boss or something like that, so she pulled out a knife to. In that moment i realised I was in a bad situation. I called my friend, he came with a gun. When my friend came, she realised and she stabbed me and then I died, my friend started shooting at her, he shot her 3 times in the head and somehow she didnt die. By the time her husband was there to pick her up, but they saw me dead on the floor and lets say kidnapped me and in that moment not rage but my easy anger kicked in. I mean I was having fun the whole time, but thats just how it went. Bad for me. And that was my problem. So they drove me to the water and just threw mi in it and left. And I think you know what happend next. But if I was in the same situation again, I wouldn't even argue after i have hit someone except if they really want to argue with me, but I would avoid that part and I wouldnt even threaten nobody, especially wifes of mafia bosses. Everything that I did the first time is going to be opposite if I would do it again. I would just remain calm and have fun throughout the situation if I was in it again, and even if it is not going my way. And the most important part is that i wouldnt rage or do something similar to that. I have learnd my mistakes. Not to rage or be angry over games no more or to mess with mafia bosses.

Good afternoon @Marco Broski , thanks for the response! :)

This doesn't mean you can't get involved in attacking people, of course, you're never going to know who you're messing with within roleplay.
The overall point here is, you're not going to just log off if something hasn't gone your way and will continue to play out the scenario having fun regardless.

If given another chance, what's your plan here? What characters will you play? What high quality roleplay could you provide here?

Thanks for the response @Danoo, hope you're having a great day!

Well, I realised there is a lot of new things on the server when I was watching my friends play. In the past we were just doing taxi jobs, mining and doing stuff in the smeltery, but we wanted to expand our RP experience with others like doing roberys or stuff like that. It kinda got boring doing solo jobs. But thats the past. As I said I saw there is a lot of new stuff like transporting fuel that gets you a decent amount of money, so I'm probably just gonna do the that the first couple weeks. In the past me and my friends wanted to create our own little gang too and thats still on our mind. It's even better to play now because I got more of my friends to play on the server and all of us can make high quality roleplay, improve our game knowledge and get closer to the community every day. Me and my friends are from the Balkan and we would love to teach our British brothers some Balkan RP.My overall plan is just to have fun with my friends, make money and learn something new every day on the server. And I was also thinking about getting a bigger job like being a cop, mechanic or some kind of helper, something like that. I really just want to improve my characters RP to become well known in the city, and help some other roleplayers too, especially new ones.

Thank you for your time!:)

Good afternoon @Marco Broski , thanks for the response! :)

It's been a year since you received your ban, I think you've had more than enough time to familiarise yourself with the rules again.
I do hope to see your plans come into play, hopefully we're going to return without the win mentality that was previously with you, please, please do not waste this chance.

Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent as per the FBS.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back