What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Mark Barr - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BURRELL

Unban Appeal for Mark Barr 

In-game Name: Mark Barr

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199090163412

Ban ID: !!rpuk8253!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for transferring funds from 1 character to another

Why should we unban you ?: this is by far the best server i have played on, looked on about 30 servers and found this one and this was the one for me created alot of friends in the server and would really like to apoligise for breaking rules, i finally got to a stage where i had a brilliant car decent house and permanent money and would really like to continue on the server to do more things and enjoy time with friends

i would like to do more in this server as this is by far the best server in the UK 

thankyou for taking time to read my appeal 

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon @Mark Barr

Looking over the appeal there isn't much information to why you broke the rules overall, Could you explain this to us and why you believe it was a good idea to transfer funds from one character to another?

So I had ran out of money and needed cash for a taxi and thought I’d transfer cash from a character to my main character so I would have enough money for to rent a taxi and petrol and stuff and ended up doing it another few times totally forgetting about the rules which I do apologise for, i should have looked in other ways of how to raise cash for to purchase a taxi in RP instead of making a quick buck, I apologise for breaking the rules and would really like a chance to make amends and be a reliable member of the community so I can enjoy times with friends and help make this server become even more great 

Could you please quote the rule you have broken and in your own words explain why this rule is important to have?

Think the rule is G2.9 and it’s important to have so people don’t exploit and make thousands of pounds, cheating basically instead of grafting and earning the correct way

G2.9 transferring funds from 1 character to another sorry forgot to add that 

Hi there don’t meant to be a pain or annoy anyone as I know yous are all busy was just checking if there was any updates on my appeal 

thankyou 

With updates we will post them on the appeal once we have them, I would of had an update today however bumping the appeal isn't the way to do it. Due to this the appeal will be locked for a few days. 

Locked for Bumping.

So upon looking a bit more into this it was for more than a taxi and petrol. Does forgetting about the rules happen often ? How can we be sure you won't forget about the rules if it benefits yourself?

Hi there thankyou for getting back to me, no forgetting about rules doesn’t happen often I made a stupid mistake transferring money and I highly regret my actions, I can be certain that this won’t happen again as I enjoy playing on the server and taking away the transferring of cash I actually grafted days to pay for a car I liked and more days after to get upgrades and obviously if I get unbanned I will lost all my assets so if I’m lucky enough to get unbanned then I will be making sure no rules are broken so I don’t get banned again, not only because I don’t want to get banned, I don’t want to break the rules the rules are there for a reason and should be followed and unfortunately on this occasion I didn’t follow them so I can only apologise for the actions I took 

The rule broken is a serious one as a whole just like the rest of the rules we have overall, However I am willing to give you another chance in the community but this will come with some conditions.
This will involve a deletion of all your characters, except for one - meaning you get to pick one of your characters to progress with going forth.
The character you select, will have all money, cars and assets removed, the only thing you'd keep is your characters memories and previous RP experiences.
-Do you agree to the terms?

Yes I agree to all this terms thankyou 

can I just have all characters deleted and I’ll start from scratch?

Yes this will be fine to happen. We will update the appeal once this has been done 

Hi I’ve tried to get onto the server yesterday and wasn’t successful not sure if I have to do anything else in order to lift the ban or just have to wait? I don’t meant to bump or nothing so I do apologise just didn’t know what else to do

Good evening @Mark Barr

As mentioned above the characters would be wiped however you did ask for all to be deleted. All characters you did have we're wiped and deleted so you will have to make a new character when you re-join the server. Please be sure to have taken the time to read the rules and we do hope not to see you back in the appeals section. I'll be going ahead and unbanning yourself from the server so you will be welcome to reconnect and start over just please keep in mind what we've said here. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back