What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Martin_Goodman - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin_Goodman

Unban Appeal for Martin_Goodman 

In-game Name: Ben Chang

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198880256320

Ban ID: rpuk#3824

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned because i was in a role play scenario with the police and i f8 quit my game to stop my self from losing items/guns.
i have been banned for combat logging

Why should we unban you ?: i feel i am eligible for an unban as i made a stupid mistake, the reasoning behind me making this mistake is that i am a fairly new player and I didn't want to lose my items as the items i had took a long time for me to get. this is my first experience within actually serious roleplay and i didn't understand that i would serve such a severe punishment towards me. this is the start to my journey with in gta 5 role play and i would love to keep it going on this server as throughout the time i have played the server i have gained a lot of enjoyment out of it. this is the first rule I have broken and i feel that i was uneducated on this rule. when i realised i was banned i was in shock and just wondering what i done wrong, but as of now i fully understand what i done wrong and what i should not do if I was given a second chance to play roleplay.co.uk. since i have been banned i took some time to have a thorough read through the rules, i done this as if i am unbanned i want to start taking the server very serious and maybe make my on gang in the city to do drug deals, deals, gang meetings and many other fun aspects of gang role play as in my experience on the server the gang aspect of it is the most fun. i assure you nothing like this will ever re occur if i am given a second chance. i understand that i made a big mistake and i regret doing so. i feel as though i did not realise how good the server actually is and that i took it for granted as i am a new player to fivem and didnt really understand what "role play" was but through my time on roleplay.co.uk i have realised how much fun you can get out of roleplaying on this server compared to the few others i have played.

i want to thank you for reading my appeal and please take into consideration how much i enjoy playing the server and how much i want an unban.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You had two appeals up for the same ban on two different accounts?

@Martin_Goodman

Or thats my fault I made that account but then it didn't let me back in i must of done something wrong in the account making part so I made a new one I didn't realise I did the unban appeal and posted it on that one.

But then you posted from that account on this appeal pretending to be a different person? No, I think there is a lot more to this than you are telling us. I will deny this appeal, but feel free to open a new one when you want to do this properly and honestly.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back