What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Matias Cano - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GENERALLL

Unban Appeal for Matias Cano 

In-game Name: Matias Cano

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199422007646

Ban ID: !!rpuk12553!!

Reason given for your ban: (G2.4)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: (G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

I didn't value my life in this situation. I felt as though I wasn't outnumbered and had a chance but it ended up me getting banned for NVL.

Why should we unban you ?: I was banned for NVL. I wasn't outnumbered and his friend was clearly in he's head. He pulled out a knife on me and then I stabbed him. I guess in his eyes I didn't value my life. I thought I was in the right however it looks like I'm not. We spoke in discord and I tried sorting it out. He accused me of metagaming at first and didn't even wait for the rp to finish and kept saying come discord. I spoke to him apologised and tried sorting it out however it clearly didn't work. I feel like this is some revenge report because I messed up his plan. This is a lesson for me and now know at all time to value my life. I thought I was in the right because NVL rule states If you are outnumbered you should value your life however I was outnumbered. Now I know for next time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello.
You were unbanned on the 18/04/2023, lasted five days before going back to a permanent ban.
- Not going to waste staff time on entertaining an appeal from you once a week - Try again in a months time. 

(Can re-appeal 23/05/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back