What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Matias Cano - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GENERALLL

Unban Appeal for Matias Cano 

In-game Name: Matias Cano

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 765761199422007649

Ban ID: !!rpuk12758!!

Reason given for your ban: (C2.3)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for combat logging. Closing off ongoing RP. 

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

Why should we unban you ?: Combat logging led to my ban. All of this began when I scammed a person of a total of 1.2 million. When I finally got away from the person, I figured it would be okay for me to log out so I could fulfil an IRL commitment. Even in the player report, I made that claim. I couldn't just log out on the land so I made sure it was safe and nobody was there. I had the option to get in my car and leave. But I made the decision to log out there. To ensure that it is safe for me to log off, I double-check to see whether there are any other players on the land. In relation to this case, I also created a ticket. Even though I created a ticket, I can now see where I was wrong. If I were in the other person's shoes, I would be rather irritated that someone had done me for 1.2 million and then logged off without telling us. I can see why the other person was so irritated. What I did wasn't fair. I should have waited longer before logging off. Me logging of closed the rp. For the benefit of the future, if something similar happens again, I would let both sides know via OOC. There is no justification for me to tell a lie about what I did or why I did it this is the complete truth. I contacted staurt via TS after being banned, and he informed me that my bank and any items I had in my inventory when I logged off would be deleted. I'm happy for that to happen due to consequences of me logging off at the wrong time with ongoing rp.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Matias Cano

We apply a one months cooldown for bans relating to C2.3.
You can next appeal on 10/06/2023.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back