What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Matthew Jackson - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Jackson

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: matthew jackson
Steam ID: 76561199554331299
Ban ID: rpuk15119
Ban Reason: C2.3 Combat Logging
Why do you think you were banned: I think i was banned due to combat logging in an active scenario, i was downed and put in a boot of a vehicle and was told i was being taken to pillbox hospital

Moments after being put in the boot i heard an explosion so my immediate thought was that the driver had gone into a petrol tank or something along the lines of that, i didnt know if blowing the car up would force me out of the boot or something like that so i was pretty confused, i dont know the full story as to what actually happened here but i had got impatient and left the server, im sure i had joined the server moments after and i was just on the floor incapacitated with the driver of the vehicle not around, i dont want to chat a load of incorrect information as i dont fully remember EXACTLY what happened and all the timing stuff but im pretty sure i got banned a few seconds after rejoining.
Why should we unban you: I should be unbanned because i want to come back and make a fresh start on my character, i know i have been given a chance once before but im making myself look like im not here for serious rp and to be involved in all of the rp scenarios that are to potentially happen for me, i greatly miss this server and i want to take a completely different storyling/route for my character, sometimes i guess i just got bored of the standing around not having much to do just lead me to make wrong decisions like combat logging during an rp situation, im apologetic for this ban i have been given and i hope you guys would be willing to accept my apology for this.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@Matthew Jackson I am glad that you have been truthful throughout your appeal.

It was a stupid mistake and I expect to not see this happen again.

So please tell me (in your own words) what is the rule that you have broken and what it means?

I want you to tell me why the rule is important to the server.

Please answer the above, I will await your reponse.

Good Evening @PapaSmurphy thanks for reading and responding to my appeal.

The rule i have broken and banned for is C2.3 Combat Logging, its means that in any active scenario wether that is someone being down on the floor awaiting emergency services, or being in any type of active scenario you are involved in and choose to disconnect with intention and not return as soon as possible.

This rule is important to the server because it can ruin the persons on the other side of the scenario's experience and RP, C2.3 is an easy way to get out of a situation you dont want to be in and is not fair for all parties involved, therefore i think it is a fair rule and i hope i can prove i have learned my lesson for this mistake.

other then that i feel like a ban is fair.

if you want to know anything else im more then happy with that, Thanks again!

@Matthew Jackson It seems likes you fully understand what you have done.

I am going to give you the chance to come back, but let this be a warning the next time this will not be as easy.

Welcome back.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back