What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Matthew Jackson - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Jackson

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: matthew jackson
Steam ID: 76561199554331299
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16580
Ban Reason: g2.4 g4.4 g4.5
Why do you think you were banned: i didnt go through with the roleplay properly didnt roleplay my injuries and used bad language
Why should we unban you: i was just trying to save someone then some random guy stole my truck n started ramming people n when i aimed right at him told him to stop he ran me over n killed me i just wanted to truck none of this was needed i didnt know i had to give gun up when it was in there i now do it wont happen again same with injuries i was just anoyyed bout situation normally i do it will not happen again i can promise
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Appeal locked for 3 days for bumping.

Morning.

Matthew, going to staff member’s profiles and being toxic is part of the reason you were banned in the first place.

It is clear that you are only contributing to a negative atmosphere and from your attitude both on the forums, in-game and to the staff team, you are not the kind of user we want partaking in the server at this point.

Your attitude in game was poor and you’ve only helped reflect that on the forums, showing the ban really hasn’t helped you reflect on your actions, as is generally the aim.

As such, taking into account that this appeal is looked for 2 days, you are being placed on a 3 month cooldown before you can appeal, you may appeal after 01/07/24.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back