What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - mattmez96 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattmez96

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for mattmez96 

In-game Name: matt mez

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 75661199390477883

Ban ID: !!rpuk10437!!

Reason given for your ban: g1.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i think i was banned because i was a passenger of a stolen cop car.

Why should we unban you ?: i feel i should be unbanned beacuse i was the passenger of a stolen cop car who was running people over, granted i was egging him on, wich now i see maks me just as bad. i am a good player who barly does any illigal activity on the server i have made lots of friends and it is the only server i like and i have brung 3 friends to this server that they now like and is only server they play, it is the best server out there for me but i do see why i may have been banned because i was the passenger and when he crashed i did get in the driver seat after he flew thrrough the wind screen, i realise this makes me just asd bad, i do see my mistakes and if i was to be unbanned i would never commit such crime again. if i am not unbanned i will miss my friends and the server as i believe i have come quit far on it, i do apologies for my actions. thankyou for taking the time to read and i hope i will be back to the city helping others and earning money, many thanks matt.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So you wasn't the driver however you we're encouraging said behaviour in your own words? Did you read the rules prior to this happening, If not why? 

hi Stuart, i was the driver for approx 3 seconds after the driver crashed and went through window, i got in the car to get away. until the car vanished, but before that yes i was a passenger when the vdm's was happening. a god pulled me up to rooftop and then the storm hit before anyone could say a word. come back on to being banned. and yes i regret egging the driver on, it went on for around 10-15 seconds, like i said i regret what happened. was just a spur of the moment thing. yes i have read the rules when i first joined a month or two back. and i have recently read them to refresh me. i do understand it was wrong what happened. thanks Matt.

Can you please quote the rule you have broken and explain in your own words why you believe we have such a rule in place?

Further more, You've recently received two warnings, One for using the /me command to have a normal conversation and the other for stealing NHS vehicles. If you did read the rules and we're aware why did these get broken also?

Stuart... quoting (G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (Running players over, causing explosions, ramming player vehicles) without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM. 

i believe you/we have such a rule because it is unfair for the party you are doing it to, and can not fight back whilst you are in a vehicle which has immense power to someone just standing there, the only outcome is for them to be downed/very injured.

as for the 2 warnings i was not aware of the warnings but can tell you what happened as i remember them, because again they are rules.

1. using the /me command..... this was when my mic unfortunately broke while roleplaying and as i needed to roleplay i had to use the /me command.

2. stealing the NHS car... this was a fear for life as i had a gun to my head and was told to steal the nhs car that was outside pillbox, and if i didn't they said they would have shot me, after stealing and getting away i then gave it back to the nhs who was fortunately outside the police station at the time.

my sincere apologies for the 3 rules i have broken, thankfully only getting a warning for 2 of them, which i did not know i got warnings for.

but getting banned for 1 rule which i can see why, has made me realise if someone is doing something wrong not to egg them on at all instead report or remove myself from the situation. 

thankyou.

Simple question. Why did you do it? What was the thought process behind your friends actions and yours? 

Robbie, there was no thought behind it on my side, just a stupid act that is very much regretted. That I do apologise for.

Okay, i am going to give you a chance here and i hope we see a lot better from you. If not, you will not be back so easy. 

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back