What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - mattmez96 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattmez96

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for mattmez96 

In-game Name: Matthew mez

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199610259306

Ban ID: g2.9

Reason given for your ban: Helping friend transfer money

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Helped my friend transfer some money from one account to another (70k) ish I believe.

Why should we unban you ?: I have had roughly a month out of the city for me being very stupid by transferring money. Wich I regret deeply, this server was the only one I liked playing, and I messed it up with transferring money to accounts, I think I should be unbanned because I believe I was good at serious roleplay, I got along with alot of people, I manged to bag myself a job in the fire department, and to be fair I miss the city I really do, I know I could sit here and chew your ear off with a load of bull, but honestly I am sorry that I transfered money, I know/knew it was wrong, thinking maybe I can get away with it. I know the consequences for my actions. I do want to try and get back in the city, if I would be accepted back and unbanned, and if I was unbanned I would forever be thankful to you guys, and I would go by the book and be the best character in city that I could be without breaking any rules. Thank you for taking time in reading and I will respect your decision. I look forward to hearing back.

Thank you Matthew mez.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @mattmez96, I hope all is well! 🙂

Reason given for your ban: Helping friend transfer money
Reason given for your ban: G2.9

Ban ID: g2.9
Ban ID: 15558

You could've completed this information yourself, if you had started your appeal correctly rather than having us dig.

I know/knew it was wrong, thinking maybe I can get away with it.
I'd like to get a further insight as to your though process, if possible? If you knew it was wrong, why did you then continue to do it regardless other than thinking you may get away with it? 

evening, to be honest with you i wanted to help my friend at that moment in time that was all i was thinking as im a very helpful friend, but my actions was wrong. like i said i know it was wrong and i do regret it. i really do, roleplay.co.uk is a beautiful, amazing server/city to be in, and my actions have caused me to be removed from the city, all because i was being stupid, all for 70k when i look back it was really stupid thing to do and for what 70k it cost me not playing in the server. thank you for your reply Matthew mez.

Good morning @mattmez96,

Why should I allow someone back into the server who has purposely disregarded server rules knowing full well it'll end up with a ban if caught? 

Morning.

Because I was stupid, and now I have had time to reflect on it and I have come to my senses and regret it, and if I was to be unbanned this would NOT happen again, because I have learnt my lesson, I want to show roleplay.co.uk the best of me, to be a citizen who can follow rules, and who can work hard in the fire service protecting the city against fire and do the best roleplay i possiblecan. I also believe everyone deserves 2nd chances.

Thanks for the response @mattmez96,

What's your plan if you're given another chance to return to RPUK?

I'm curious as to what character(s) you're going to play?
What backstories will said characters have?
What quality roleplay can you provide here? 

Afternoon, 

My plan if allowed is to use the same character because he has a Jon in the fire department, and ever since a child when he lost his father in a large scale fire he has wanted to join the fire service, and Matthew mez finally got that chance todo so after long interviews and training, his aim is to balance social life with friends going to clubs, car meets, food, and work full time as a fire fighter protecting the city at all cost from deadly fire. I can provide good quality roleplay as I was before this major hiccup.

The character that was not involved in this incident would not be in use, only for criminal activities, but it is very rare that fella comes out, if he ever will again.

Thank you.

Good afternoon @mattmez96,

I like the idea you've got so far! It's nice to see that you've got somewhere to go planned out.

During your previous appeals, you came up with some awful excuse to get yourself unbanned which I can only assume was you lying to be allowed back in.
During this appeal, you've admitted to transferring items between characters and breaking the rules.

Which one is it? 

thank you, yes im being genuine here, this one is rule breaking because transferring money falls within those lines so yes this time i broke the rules casing me to get banned.

Hi @mattmez96,

Why had you come up with such an awful excuse in your first few appeals? 

to be fair i was peed off i was banned and yes i was angry and disopionted at the same time, ive now had time to reflect on my actions, was just a quick thing to try get unbanned.

Hello @mattmez96

I appreciate the honesty you've just given in terms of this quick excuse to get yourself unbanned. As you've noticed throughout your previous appeals, honesty works a lot better in this community. 

Bans of this nature (G2.9) come with some unban conditions;

You've 2 characters (Matt Mez & Matthew Mez) you may pick one of these characters which will receive a full wipe (Bank, Licences, Houses, Vehicles, Inventory etc) however they will keep their memories.
The other character will be permanently deleted.

Do you agree to these terms and if so, which character would you like to keep? 

Good afternoon @mattmez96

I hope all is well today 🙂 

If you were to be unbanned what would you do differently? 
What roleplay would you bring to the server? 

Like I said in previous, I would be hopeful to keep my job a s a fireman and I would continue todo that protecting the city and people within from fire, and helping other emergency services like attending RTC ect, for what I would do differently is be a law abiding citizen and play by the books and not break any rules what so ever, as like I've said I've missed roleplay.co.uk. 

Thanks Matthew 

Good morning @mattmez96

This is currently the second ban you hold on your record and I do hope you keep it this way. 
I hope that you've managed to learn from this ban and will hopefully provide some quality roleplay moving forward rather than attempting to gain an advantage. I am willing to give you another chance here to prove yourself, the wipe has been completed.
I find it such a shame that we've had to go through this process over 70K....

Please do not waste this chance as if you do, you will be swiftly removed again.
Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent leading you right back here.

UNBANNED 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back