What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - MavericksDead - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @MavericksDead

Let's wrap this up, shall we?
You were spoken to three months prior to your ban; on both occasions for meta gaming - a very serious rule, that comes with a permanent ban rather than following the FBS ladder.
I'm sure you see how this doesn't portray a pretty picture when it comes to trusting that you'll keep to the rules. 

Regarding the multiple e-mail accounts being attached to documents; I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that this was an error on our end. If it comes to our attention that you have lied about this however, your ban will be reactivated immediately. 

I'm going to give you a golden chance. 
Don't blow it; consider the next 12 months a probationary period.

- As per FBS, any ban within 6 months is an automated permanent ban.
 - As per unban condition; warnings within the following 12 months will be considered twice before being handed out. You are more likely to receive a ban for any rule break going forth.
 - This is your golden chance; blow it and you'll be sent away for six months. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back