What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - MCFLY - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUSTDAVE

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for MCFLY 

In-game Name: David Jesper

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198313498448

Ban ID: - Discord

Reason given for your ban: DISCORD HACKED

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: First of all let me introduce myself my name is Dave one of the members of the RPUK community, been lovin it so far, so on wednesday 8th of october 2021 at 3pm British standard time my Discord account was deliberately and suddenly hacked by an unknown individual, the individual was suspected to have spreaded links containing malwares or viruses in form of Discord Nitro Free Gift Scam, i think my discord account was possibly banned because it spammed Discord Nitro links into the RPUK discord server and therefore lead to a ban on my account, i noticed that i was hacked when my friend veikkq messaged me but sadly i was asleep at that time because iam located in Indonesia Jakarta. I would really like the staff member to look into this and possibly the devs as well as i had an unsecured account at that time, from this incident i did increase the security by switching my password to a more difficult and longer one and enabled two factor autenthication by google to better the security of my account and prevent more hackers in utilizing my account for their malicious activity.

For Staff:
- 0068sl

Why should we unban you ?: the actions that was done by my account was not done by me deliberately as i have no control of my account, the ban was initiated by my wild account. for your information my account was recovered and secured.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @MCFLYseeing as you now have control back on your account I am happy to unban it. Let this be a lesson in secure passwords and 2fa! You have been a member of this community for long enough now that I don't suspect that you would throw it all away for nitro scams! XD 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back