What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Megdad_Kabir - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megdad_Kabir

Unban Appeal for Megdad_Kabir 

In-game Name: Megdad_Kabir

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198989348690

Ban ID: !!rpuk8619!! C1.10 - Discord Banned

Reason given for your ban: Not Sure

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned: I'm not quite sure and I think it may be a mistake due to the fact that I cannot join the discord server due to an unknown reason. Discord invite says, "Unable to accept invite..."

Edit: I was able to join a server and a moderator told me that I was spamming and trolling, which I don't recall as it was months ago.

Why should we unban you ?: You should unban me due to the fact that I plead guilty to my actions even though I do not recall them, I trust the moderators words and I would like to sincerely apologise for my actions. I can assure everyone in the server that this type of behaviour will not carry on, I have matured as a person, therefore, when I return back to Roleplay.co.uk, I will play according to all the rules and make sure that no other unacceptable behaviour and incidents take place.

Apologies once again for my actions.

Yours Sincerely,

Megdad Kabir

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The ingame ban is lifted as of now. Behave yourself and don´t fall back into old habits again or we will reverse this right away.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back