What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - MichaelMorris - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelMorris

Unban Appeal for MichaelMorris 

In-game Name: Michael Morris

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 636176971

Ban ID: I cant get into the discord so i cant see it.

Reason given for your ban: Nitro Scam Link

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I was hacked and the hack spammed free nitro scam links, I have proof that it sent it in every server and everyone I talk to on discord.

Why should we unban you ?: I should be unbanned because Im really sorry for the trouble that i caused and it will never happen again I have enabled 2 factor authentication.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Ok, to confirm this I have sent you a friend request on discord. Please accept this and reply to me with something saying that it is you. I see that you have confirmed that you now have 2fa enabled, which is good. Please also confirm that you have changed your password and (for your sake) and accounts that share a password. 

Perfect, I've gone ahead and unbanned you. Thanks for confirming and I hope you don't suffer any further breaches. All the best.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back