What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Mike Andy - 08/05/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Andy

Unlinked
In-game Name
mike andy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/05/20

Member of the team that banned you.
not sure

Reason given for your ban.
Racism

Which server are you banned from?
GTA RP 

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I admit I was being abit stupid and saying stupid words but it was meant as a joke and not to be taken to heart

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me because 1. im very sorry for what I have done and will defo not do it again
2. ive been playing this server for some time now and I do enjoy it so if u could give me another chance id be very greatful
3. again im very sorry and it will not happen again

4. I was saying it as a joke and I'm sure what I said wouldn't of offended anyone but again its not the point I understand the policy the server has and it will not happen again

5. If i can get another chance i would be over the moon and i can guarantee it won't happen again i will learn from this and take it as a lesson learnt not to be stupid and think before I speak 

6. Final i want to say im very sorry for what has happened and hope you will forgive me thank you and hopefully ill be unbanned and back playing my favourite server

7. Also if I do happen to get unbanned I will not be negative and always be positive and strive to be a better person at the end of the day I understand ive done a stupid thing and we all do mistakes but some keep doing the mistakes and don't learn from it and I can truly say that I will definitely learn from this and become a better person 

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jefke V

Hi hope ur well that s I put in was by accident was not meant in anyway to bump the appeal 

And regarding the things I said yes I was very stupid on saying them but again I wasn't saying it to anyone specific and wasn't meant to hurt anyone intentionally just bantering around but I understand the servers policy that is no racism and I will not ever say or do it again so once again I have learnt from this silly behaviour and will become a better person from this thank you and enjoy ur weekend 

I admit I was being abit stupid and saying stupid words but it was meant as a joke and not to be taken to heart
You was indeed being silly, You was at legion and despite me standing right there near you and being reminded by other people you can't say stuff like that, you continued despite being lucky not to be banned for the first things you said.

Therefore due to your silly behaviour you find yourself banned. And I made it rather clear as soon as I found out who was saying it you would be banned, and yet you said it again. I also stated that whoever said it, if they say it again, they will be permanently banned with no chance of getting it appealed.

We have 0 tolerance for racism.

Denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back