What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Mike Andy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Andy

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Mike Andy 

In-game Name: Mike Andy

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198834827754

The date you got banned: 05/08/20

Member of the team that banned you: Robbie

Reason given for your ban: Racism

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Ok not gonna make anything up not gonna lie just gonna be straightly honest i was being a idiot and saying some racist things which i shouldnt have said

Why should we unban you ?: why should you unban me
OK so ive taken a break now from everything and actually became more of a sensible person stopped swearing a lot and haven't said a racist word since.
i understand what i said was unacceptable and im truly sorry about it
if i do come back i want to live stream on this server
also i want to say sorry to Robbie himself for all the hassle ive given him im sure hes a dead on person but again rules are rules
so if you can give me 1 more chance i swear ill be on my best best behavior
Thanks
anything else ive missed out please give me a message

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello Mike Andy.

As you can see, we take racism very seriously here on RPUK. Now, from what I understand, Robbie gave you plenty of warning to stop doing what you were doing, did he not? And yet you continued on despite knowing the consequences. Why?

Hi bowen Orion yeah i no my actions were very very stupid and i only got 1 warning from what i could remember but regardless i said a racist word end off.

if i were to join back defo no words like that even close to it it just popped out and i must say im very sorry about this

and i didnt no i was going to get a perm ban i hope we can resolve this

Well, after speaking with Robbie, I have been told the he said "if whoever that is, does it again and I find out who said it they will recieve a perm ban and won't come back" . Anything to say about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again I cant remember hearing that tbh I just heard others laughing and then I got banned

And i really enjoyed playing on this server genuinely its was very fun and I was just starting to get into it

89d1b0a160d0fbe64e56366594664386.png

33e33322eb1a12f6aa96dc6f62dfb399.png

Appeal locked for 3 days

Interesting, You bumped your last appeal and you done it to this one aswell.

As explained above I made it very clear, if the person (you) carries on doing it and I find out who said it would receive a perm ban with no appeal. Yet you did it again and got banned.

Therefore you can wait the full 6 months from your ban date until you can appeal again. Any other appeal until then will just be denied.

Denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back