What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Mike Andy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Andy

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Mike Andy 

In-game Name: Mike Andy

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198834827754

Ban ID: !!rpuk5644!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hi its been quite awhile since i last was on the server and i cant remember why i was banned i think it could possibly of been fail rp

Why should we unban you ?: id love rejoin my favourite server ive spent countless hours and would appreciate being unbanned ive re read all the rules and have noted what can be done and what cant be done i no this is quite a short appeal but im not sure what else to say thanks. hope to join back soon.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I'll let the effort slide in this appeal, considering you were banned 10/09/2021.

I will need you to put effort into the following:

• Quote the rule you broke, as it appears on the rules page
  • Explain the rule you broke, in your own words
  • Explain why this rule is on the server

(G2.3) Role-play Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorities you to speak out of character.

The rule I broke is that i wasn't in character hence the ban i understand why i've received the ban. This Server is a role-play server strictly.

I've started to play role-play servers again and my skills have increased a lot i no the ins and outs of a role-play server and that this will never happen again.

the rules are put into place to show that this is a serious server and has consequences if you decide to break the rules. 

if there is anything else you would like to me to add please let me no thanks.

i hope to see you all in the city soon 

thanks

Mike Andy.

oh shoot thats my fault its been that long since i was banned i couldn't remember what for.

Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the role-play (try messaging them with the mobile system first)

Okay so the Rule i broke was combat logging which is when your in a fight/gun fight and then logging out of the server. 1 to not get killed or 2 that you've been killed and logged out. I can assure u 100% this will never happen again ive re read the rules multiple times and took note of how the server should be played

and what i can do and what i cant do.

This Rule is on the server because if it wasn't anyone and everyone would just go out and shoot up the place and kill people then logging off and not having to deal with the hassle but in this case its prohibited from the server if u combat log you'll receive a punishment i.e a ban and it doesnt make it realistic.

when dealing with a shootout or a fight you shouldn't log of while its happening always log off after its happened and everything has cooled off

What do you plan on doing if you are successful in this appeal?

Becoming a better person in roleplay and enjoying the fun the server has to offer

Meeting new people and doing new things

Becoming a better person in roleplay, what do you mean by this? Can you go into depth what your characters lore, dreams, goals are? 

What new things would you want to be doing? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Please respond or this appeal will time out @Mike Andy

Hi sorry forgot to reply back 

I'd like to meet more people in rp do more Ingame jobs etc

Dreams are to be a fairly good roleplayer in gta

Goals are to be the best at what I'm doing when it comes to fivem role-playing and things like that

New things I'd like to do is some trucking jobs

Potentially host some car shows 

And have a good time

Hello there @Mike Andy

Now, let me remind you of the exact situation that got you banned, as I am curious as to what your thought process was.

You went up to a gang turf, shot up a couple gang members and logged out 25 seconds after your last kill. Then you logged back on about 3 minutes and 30 seconds later and were pulled for a chat by a member of staff. Instead of talking to said staff member, you decided to simply log out again. 

This doesn´t show a mistake, it shows malicious intend. Explain please.

Hello there @Mike Andy

Now, let me remind you of the exact situation that got you banned, as I am curious as to what your thought process was.

You went up to a gang turf, shot up a couple gang members and logged out 25 seconds after your last kill. Then you logged back on about 3 minutes and 30 seconds later and were pulled for a chat by a member of staff. Instead of talking to said staff member, you decided to simply log out again. 

This doesn´t show a mistake, it shows malicious intend. Explain please.
Hi yes this was a stupid thing I done which I regret don't no why I did it but I guess I was just being dumb and yeah I shouldn't have combat logged I'm 100% admitting that this is what happened and what I done was wrong

You have been gone for a long time, have a few questions for you:

What have you been up to during this time?

How can you ensure that nothing like this will happen again?

Are you mature enough to come back?

How old were you at the time of your ban?

Last edited by a moderator:
Have played on a few other servers and gained more experience to rp and doing irl stuff 

I can 100% assure u that this will never happen again and nothing near to it.

Id say I'm mature enough to come back alot of things have changed about me since I got banned 

I was 18 when I got banned

This is your second permanent ban on this server. You were banned for this appeal back in 2021, which doesn't strike me that you were here for roleplay rather you wanted to come and cause issues.

Why this community, and not others? Why go through the effort of attempting to be unbanned from a server you once trolled on?

Out of all the roleplay servers I've played this has been by far the best experience hence why I'd like to come back and have a good time and I've changed since the ban and anything that I've done won't happen again 

Ok @Mike AndyYou will need to stay squeaky clean for the next 6 months. Any bans in this time will be an instant permanent ban due to your previous history. I expect to see high quality roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back