What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Mike-Borris Vagin - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-Borris Vagin

Drug Lord
Unban Appeal for Mike-Borris Vagin 

In-game Name: Mike-Borris Vagin

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561197995309037

Ban ID: #4443

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because i did transferring money or items between my own characters.

Why should we unban you ?: Because i didn't do it to get any benefit from it at all.
The reason I did it was because I overheard that someone was supposed to buy an apartment from an officer. The officer (owner of the house). Had sold it, so it would be able to buy it for the other guy. But the buyer could not prushure it after.
Since I did have an experience with the same problem from a situation earlier. I told them that it would be able to buy it after the storm.
This whole situation happened at nighttime. So the officer and his buyer of the house was unsure if they was able to be around at the time when the storm was about to come ( the server restart ) Since i did knew that i would be around at that time, i did offer to be there and buy the apartment after the storm to secure that no one else was going to buy it. To then find a time the actual buyer would be able to be around, to get it himself.
I totally understand that I did break a rule in the end anyway, and that I should have tried to get in contact with an admin or a support to ask if it would be ok to do it in this case or find another solution to the problem. Like I said. I totally understand why action is taken. But I really hope you could see it from my point of view. Unfortunately I did not think well enough through it. And I can promise that i will never do anything like it again without making sure it's ok. My goal was only to help out with the problem they had. Since i love to be able to help others.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You cannot appeal a timed ban. There are not exemptions from this. 

Denied as you are already unbanned. 

due to an error, you were unbanned before your account could be wiped. This is standard protocol for this kind of ban. Your account will now be wiped of everything but your characters. This is due to you sharing money between your characters. Please in future do not move money between characters, we have strict character separation rules that you should adhere to. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back