What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - MikeB - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB

Unban Appeal for MikeB 

In-game Name: Michael Brown

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198000078352

Ban ID: !!rpuk6787!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I transfered money between two of my rp characters and helped someone else transfer money aswell.

Why should we unban you ?: I wanna apologise and say i messed up and broke the rules and id really like to come back and be apart of the community again. I understand that switching money across characters is basically anti rp and thats not what this server is about and in the future i will play according to the rules.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Not to much within your appeal to go off. So lets start over with a bit more effort moving forth. 

Did you not take time to read the rules prior to playing, If not why? 

You've mentioned that you are sorry for doing this but haven't addressed why this was done. What was you looking to gain from doing this? 

When I first joined the server I made a character and began making some money through taxi work. After playing a little while I decided the make a new character with a new storyline. After playing on my new main character I decided to transfer money from my first character to my now main character. I believe it was £20,000.

I read the rules and tried my best to adhere to them, at the time I didn't realise it was such a grievous breach of the rules as I was new to the server at the time. After playing on the server for months I fully understand now how important the rule is and why it is in place. My intention wasn't to mess with the economy, I simply didn't understand the ramifications of what I did. In the months following I have tried to keep my roleplay to a high standard and haven't breached any server rules. I hope to continue playing the server and providing the high quality roleplay that I have shown.

If it wasn't to mess with the economy as you mentioned, Why did you do this? 

When I first joined the server I made a character and began making some money through taxi work. After playing a little while I decided the make a new character with a new storyline. After playing on my new main character I decided to transfer money from my first character to my now main character. I believe it was £20,000.
I wasnt gonna play the charcter anymore so had no use for it so sent it to the character that was gonna be my main character.

If given another chance to play on the server im looking forward to creating new role-playing scenarios with people from the community that I've not played with before and experience the server differently than I did last time with roleplay and fun being my main focus.

Also I will be playing in accordance of all the rules set by the admin team.

After looking into this a bit more, This is your first punishment as a whole during your time in the community. I'm willing to give you another opportunity in returning however it does go without saying should you end up back in the appeals section moving forth it won't be as straight forward. 

Look forward to seeing the scenarios play out. Before rejoining I would ask that if you haven't done so already then have a read of our GTA and Community rules so you are aware of them. Welcome back.

Unbanned!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back