What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - minky - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

minky

Unban Appeal for minky 

In-game Name: Mick Turbo

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198077878985

Ban ID: 5364 

Reason given for your ban: banned for combat logging as well as exploiting the bleedout timer

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: The reason I combat logged was because I thought I was being VDM/RDM which from what I understood was breaking the rules so thought it was acceptable to disconnect. The helpful admin explained to me that even if it VDM/RDM you still shouldn't combat log.

Now the reason for me exploiting the bleedout timer was because i spawned into the city under ground DEAD even though my friend took me to the pillbox the night before. However while checked into the pillbox my game crashed midway through my revival process which is probably the reason i spawned underground dead.

So the reason i kept relogging was so an admin could bring me back to the city so i could ask the NHS to save me as I thought that was acceptable because i was checked into the pillbox before my game crashed.

Why should we unban you ?: It's up to you guys if you think that deserves a permeant ban. I think the problem here was me miss understanding the rules and my game glitching out.

I haven't gone out of my way to purposely break to rules here IMO.

It'll be interesting to hear your thoughts.

TLDR - Apologies for any rules broken - it wont happen again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So not only do you think someone breaking a rule justifies you breaking one yourself, you also decided to lie about what happened to you to get staff attention and the medic to revive you? 

Also, I am slightly confused to see you here, considering you stated "That´s fine, I won´t be coming back anyways..." when told you´ll be receiving a permanent ban... How come?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Samantha,

Thanks for taking your time to respond to my unban request.

At the time it seemed the right thing to do - after speaking to the admin who teleported me back to the city and reading your response it does seem I was in the wrong and accept full accountability.

I didn't lie - My friend took me to the pillbox and I checked myself in and my game crashed. I logged back in the next day stuck under the city dead at which point i asked the admin to assist me.

Frustration and anger most likely. At the time i felt i was getting banned for being RDM'd and because my game glitched out and spawned me under the city.

Now I've had time to reflect on the situation i understand i was in the wrong just as much as the guys who VDM/RDM me.

Thanks again,

Minky

Since you did combat log multi time to save your gear and stated to the admin "fine won't come back"  

I will denied your appeal you can re-appeal it again in 30 days. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back