What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - misfit6660 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

misfit6660

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for misfit6660 

In-game Name: jess fade

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199385117135

Ban ID: !!rpuk10784!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.2 g2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: my mate sent me 100k and he made a new account . i sent him the money back so ive broken the rules and been ban for g2.9 and c2.2

Why should we unban you ?: Firstly i would just like to take the time to apologise for breaking the rules. I struggled to understand all the rules as i am dyslexic, but with the help of a friend i have reread all the rules. I am absolutely gutted that i have been banned from the city as i was just starting to get the hang of things and enjoy it with my friends. I would really appreciate if you would be willing to give me another chance, i dont want to go anywhere else as yours is the best city! i will stick to all the rules and not break any again your city has been a blast . once again i really am so sorry for this and i mean it i will not break the rules again!

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @misfit6660

quote the rule you broke and explain to me in your own words why you think we have it in place.

also, how old are you?

im 26 and the rule are there so you don't make 4 accounts and keep sending money to exploit by using money in the city ect what wouldn't be like real life  ...   c2.2 g2.9 rules i have broken meaning do not us any method to transfer money or stuff between your own characters and expoting  .  thanks for your time i am sorry  

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening @misfit6660

One of the things you were asked to do was quote the rule which you have not yet done. We ask this so we know you've read the rules and are aware of where to access them.

Once this task is completed, we can look at progressing your appeal.

misfit6660
C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.(G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method. they are the rules i got ban for 

You've quoted one of the rules which you were banned for but not both.

C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.......                    (G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method......   sorry i did put both ?? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies, didn't see it.

Are you able to join Teamspeak, 'Join For Support' channel?

Hello @misfit6660

I've been told that you were spoken to in Teamspeak and that part was resolved then. I have also spoken to your friend and can say that you are being unbanned along with your friend. Please do not make the same mistakes again, due to this being a permanent ban. Any bans within the next 6 months will be a permanent.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back