What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Moonsie - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonsie

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Moonsie Lightt
Steam ID: 76561198402995403
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16430
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: Letting someone else play on my computer
Why should we unban you: Hello
a month ago I appealed my ban but I got told I have to wait a month until I could appeal my ban and now a month has passed.
I meant what I said in that appeal and said everything I had to say so i'm going to copy and paste my former appeal because I don't know how I could possibly say everything I said again, but in a different way.

A month ago i got banned because my brother played GTA RP on my computer. After that I joined the server and staff teleported me to them to talk to them about why someone else was on my computer. I was confused on what was happening I didn't really know what to say, so i said ''i share my steam with him'' which i GENUINELY didn't mean to say, i meant to say that i play on his steam account because he never uses it, and i didn't make my own because I was new to games and all that so i didn't know how to make an account and install all the games and stuff. And after using his Steam account for a while i didn't really think of making my own anymore since he never uses his and i forgot to make my own because i forgot it wasn't even mine. And because he never used his he gave it to me. So YES it is my account and not his. He doesn't use it at all. He never even plays games anymore but this time he said he wanted to play GTA RP again because it's been years since he played it, so i told him this server is fun you can join that one. I had no idea that it was a steam rule to not let someone else play on your account. I've only been using steam for a year now, and not even a whole year, probably like 6 months. So i didn't know the rules really, and why i didn't read them is because i didn't even know Steam had rules. Trust me, I won't let anyone touch my computer again, i won't even let them LOOK at it anymore. Really, if anyone wants to play a game for even ONCE. they gotta get their own account. I promise i mean it. Sorry for not reading the server rules perfectly as well, i did it really quick when i first joined this server. But i promise I read all of it very carefully now. Please give me a second chance. And if ur still not sure if i deserve to be unbanned, then let me know any more questions you got for me. Please
Thankyou for reading
Byebye
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Please outline what rule C2.3 is is to me in your own words and why we have it on the server.

Rule C2.3 is not flying out the city when being in a rp situation, like getting killed or getting arrested. This rule is important because the whole point of rp is acting like it's real life and in real life you can't just leave like that either so obviously that wouldn't be rp. So that's why you got it on the server because i feel like it's one of the most important rules and maybe even the most important.

Last edited:
Good morning @Moonsie , I hope all is well! :)?

I didn't really know what to say, so i said ''i share my steam with him'' which i GENUINELY didn't mean to say, i meant to say that i play on his steam account because he never uses it
I don't see how this was a mistake? This wasn't exactly a heat of the moment kind of situation.
Staff were having a gentle chat with you to figure out why they were hearing 2 different voices come through the same microphone.

You say he doesn't use the steam account, yet there's 2 different characters and 2 different players using it?

Hello, everything is good thank you i hope ur also doing great.

So like i said that was a 1 time thing that he wanted to play FiveM that's why there's 2 characters, i was gonna delete his afterwards. And there were 2 voices because staff literally asked me if they could speak to my brother. I was gonna speak to them about everything that happened but they asked to speak to my brother.

Good afternoon @Moonsie !

And there were 2 voices because staff literally asked me if they could speak to my brother. I was gonna speak to them about everything that happened but they asked to speak to my brother.
There were 2 voices given the fact your brother was the one originally catching staff attention with the combat log.
At the point he was going to be spoken to, a different player on a different character entirely was at the computer, given the fact your brother broke the rules that is whom they were wanting to speak with at the time.

i meant to say that i play on his steam account because he never uses it
Do you have FULL access and control of this account?
Do you have FULL access and control over your FiveM account?
Will we be seeing 2 players on the same account again?

Helloo, thankyou for your respond.

Do you have FULL access and control of this account? : Yes he doesn't have access or control of it anymore
Do you have FULL access and control over your FiveM account? : Yes
Will we be seeing 2 players on the same account again? : Absolutely not

Hello @Moonsie

Given your previous response, what steps have you taken to secure your account and/or machine to prevent any unauthorised access to it?

I changed the passwords, also told my brother he couldn't use my account anymore and he was fine with it he didn't care. And other then him no one had access to my account anyway so it's all solved now

Good afternoon @Moonsie !

I will give you another chance on the server, upon loading back in you MUST delete character 'John Holy' (Char ID 108328) as this was not your character.
As per our FBS, any ban you receive within the next 6 months will now be a permanent.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back