What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - MotherFuckerMcgee - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amon Long

Unban Appeal for MotherFuckerMcgee 

In-game Name: Amon Long

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199072335803

Ban ID: !!rpuk7811!!

Reason given for your ban: g3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I dunno probably this
PropaNaughtyKill — Today at 13:25
Can tell you where Charles Cotton eyes container is though and nearly everyone's from Grove and loads marabunta ones
And ballas gun one
Liam — Today at 13:26
👀
PropaNaughtyKill — Today at 13:26
Big all shit on. Everyone before I leave
I'll keep the triad ones and vagos ones a secret though 😂

Why should we unban you ?: like your rpuk discord banter channel..
iT wAs JuSt BaNtEr
It literally didnt happen.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
To be quite honest, your excessive history of warnings and bans, the recent attitude displayed and these unban appeals don´t exactly scream "I wanna be here". 
Why should we even consider unbanning you at this point?

Holy enjoy the read I guess. 

I mean I suppose the real question I should put back to that is why with all toxicity that I've seen recently whether you say there has or hasn't been should I want to come back if you're going to question why you should unban me 

It's supposed to be a server with a positive community and tbh what I've seen directed at triads and myself to be quite frank doesn't make it seem very welcoming 

Not a single one of my bans has been due to meta gaming and its just hearsay that this was even meta gaming if that is what this is about as I suggested or speculated as to what my initial ban was about 

Honestly it would be nice to be valued in the community not just expect me to value the server and plead my case to come back 

I was banned this time when realistically I didn't actually do anything wrong just an assumption that I might do something wrong which isn't fair at all and now I've got to plead my case to come back? Does that seem fair to you Samantha? 

I mean ultimately like I said I've put time and effort into this server to improve upon myself and be better in the community and earned things I believe I should be able to dish at to whom I please and leave of my own accord not be forced out for no reason. 

You've basically taken away any chance of my coming back without lots of effort when again I didn't do anthing wrong, not saying my prior bans were warranted but you live and you learn from those mistakes 

What do u have to learn from this one? Do not out of character make any jokes about anything IN CASE someone thinks it could effect them negatively in game.. Or maybe I've learned that the community is tight only with those it clicks with and if you don't fit the margin any excuse is made to see you gone and dont let the door hit me on the way out I suppose 

Ultimately had I not been banned I'd of come into the server give away my items and left anyway for a time period and a break I deemed I'd had a sufficient break to reset myself.

I am not sure what makes you think we do not value our players. We do very much so, however, we do not value people throwing their toys out of the pram whenever they face repercussions for things they decided to get themselves into.  And you might have not done what you said you would but with recent events  and your history so far, is it really that far fetched that you would? 

Little example here. We ban people for saying "I know were you live and I will beat you up in real life" and consider that a threat to members of the community. They have not done it, but they have threatened it. Thus, they are removed immediately. 

Now, that being said, let´s focus on your ban and what is going to happen to you. 
Why get unbanned if you don´t want to play here anyway? To give your things away? Not good enough. Not really beneficial for character development nor economy for that matter and definitely not a reason to unban you.

If that is your only argument to get unbanned, it is not going to happen. 

With all the above being mentioned, you can have your time away. 6 months to be precise, and then you can decide if you would like to try again with a different attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back