What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - mowhead1998 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ccallumm

Unban Appeal for mowhead1998 

In-game Name: callum green

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199101759616

Ban ID: rpuk#3772

Reason given for your ban: Ban Evading

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: my step brother has been permanently banned for using an illegal client a while ago with steamID64: 76561198284886326 rpuk#3634 - where as this ban is applied correctly and I'm not gonna argue that, in my case however I don't break any rules and personally do my best to provide a positive experience in the roleplaying scene I have never been banned before or attempted to ban evade as this is my only steam profile i have spent some time in team speak with a person call antollyme which i explained that my step brother has now moved out a few days ago and the reaon i have 2 internet connections  and he give me some advice i have spoke to my step brother and he has agreed to speak with a person who deals with my ban to prove and explain his ban and that is was him that was banned that's what's i was advised to do in teamspeak to prove it was him and i generally haven't done nothing wrong u can check the log and see eveything i done my steam id is 76561199101759608

Why should we unban you ?:  I truly enjoy this server and everything it entails, I have already spent and plan to spend a lot of time here and I don't believe my ban is justified, I understand how this appeal looks from an outside perspective but it is the wholehearted truth, I have spoken to a staff member on TeamSpeak about this and he understands the situation and I'd be willing to talk about it again if so needed.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What I want you to do is join our teamspeak server, join the 'Join For Support' Room & speak with a staff member and attempt to prove your innocence. Whether that's you getting your brother there with you or whatever else. 

It's on you to prove to us you're not lying. 

When done, please link this unban appeal to whatever staff member you talk to and they'll then send you back here. 

ok waiting in ts with him now thanks 

we done the teamspeak with my brother antollyme and sammy i think her name was all the evidence that shows im, not in the wrong has been sent to u i believe thanks for ur time to who ever spoke to me in teamspeak and @Fluqi

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay @mowhead1998

As you can probably imagine we have to tread very carefully with situations like these and we always come across the "My brother did it in the same house story" which.. in your case does actually seem to be true. So sorry about the amount of time it has taken for us to come to a decision however like we said we do have to be careful. Im sure you can understand. We thank you for your cooperation in sorting this.

You will now be unbanned.

Have fun. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back